LegacyGT.com

Service Checklist - Naughty or Nice?

If you love your Legacy, we have a lot in common. In fact, I love my Legacy so much, that I try to keep it in tip-top mechanical shape. I love to get back Subaru Inspection reports. You can get a green (good), yellow (service soon), or red (immediate repair) for each point.

I always get all green. My car is the kid that gets straight "A"...

Today I got a yellow for my windshield washer blades :lol:...

Today I got a yellow for my air filter (which is being replaced with a Perrin SRAM in several days:rolleyes:)

Today I got a yellow for my Power Steering fluid level (it is a tad over the low line)... Okay cool. I will top it off...

Today I got a yellow for Brake Fluid with CONDITION circled!!! :eek:

I got 4 yellows. :spin:

Ok wipers and air filter don't count... This is southern Cali and I am changing out the filter... P/S fluid is barely low...

But I am a the naughty owner of some dirty brake fluid!!!

Who else hates yellows?

Today I got a yellow for my air filter (which is being replaced with a Perrin SRAM in several days:rolleyes:)
PLEASE for the "love" of your car, check your AFRs after replacing your intake components... or just get a tune...

PLEASE for the "love" of your car, check your AFRs after replacing your intake components... or just get a tune...

I appreciate your concern. It would suck to grenade my car. You should check out my build thread. I have to replace my intake to make room for my FMIC and finish my tune.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127618

Archived