LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Spotted a bam lgt with the lower portion of trunk painted or wrapped black today. Looked like you were hopping on 280s from bascom?

yep. if you're talking about the morning, then you and i both exited onto montgomery going towards the arena/caltrain station.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

yay. spotted!

spotted 07+ LGT sedan on NB 680 today. i was driving behind you until the 237/Calaveras exit. Plats Elle<3GT. pretty sweet ride. ladies in the driver + passenger seat.

Yea, i remember seeing you! My friends all give me shit for the verbal "SUBIE!" acknowledgment every time i see a modded one lol I dont run into very many leggys within the enthusiast world so i was pretty stoked to see you hah

• 2 weeks later...
A couple spotting from the weekend. On Saturday saw a SWP sedan with invidia q300 at the Nugget Market in Rocklin after meeting with DDman to buy some of his parts from him and then on sunday saw an OBP OBXT in American Canyon along highway 29.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

A couple spotting from the weekend. On Saturday saw a SWP sedan with invidia q300 at the Nugget Market in Rocklin after meeting with DDman to buy some of his parts from him and then on sunday saw an OBP OBXT in American Canyon along highway 29.

That might have been me at Nugget but I have a pos megan racing quad tip.

Black legacy gt auto Sac City parking lot. 4th gen just like me

If you see an Atlantic Blue Pearl legacy GT sedan stock everything except window tint back windows that is most likely me. Sac/Davis/winters/Vacaville/woodland area. (I get around)

I finally spotted a 6th gen on the road...a dark gray PZEV cr@pola. At first, I did not realize what it was.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Completely stock 5th gen at my schools campus today for a career fair. Owner is not on these forums I believe but he said he just got it recently.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/28/52fcb4d88f40bf54fe17736af1d387ea.jpg

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B