LegacyGT.com

Finally got Cryotuned, How about you?

KBGRIZZLY64

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished working with Dave on getting my MY 05 3.0R Spec B 6MT tuned.

I came to Dave after being referred to him by a friend. My car was suffering from a bit of a power drop at various stages through the rev range. So acceleration wasn't as smooth as I would have liked.

I think this was Dave's first 3.0R tune so it was a bit of a learning experience for both of us. But now after some perseverance trying to find the elusive power loss under 1500RPM wer have arrived at a solid tune.

The car now feels powerful and torquey low down and the engine really livens up in the top end. The power delivery is smoother and my ECU is happier now. The timing on the stock tune was always pulled work IAM sitting around 0.6.

Because the car is NA there isn't much power gain to be had but as far as driveabilty goes, a tune from Cryotune is the best bang for your buck.

Thanks Dave. Great job.

Thanks for the comments, yours was the first ADM market 3.0 spec b I've tuned and I'm glad it came out well. Its always a fun experience tuning new cars.

On a side note I have built a Facebook page at http://facebook.com/cryotuneperformance that's got some cool dyno vids and such. Like us on Facebook for cool updates

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Hey guys,

I hate to ask you guys to do this but anyone who went to the facebook page and "liked" it earlier will have to go back and do it again.

Something happened to the other page and I had to start it over.

Please re-visit and "like" it for updates, etc.

Thanks for your support and I will be adding pics, videos etc as much as possible as I work on cool projects.

http://facebook.com/cryotuneperformance

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

Hello there,

I decided to run a 1 day only 10% off special on specific E-Tunes and T-shirts since our broncos made it to the superbowl. I will be watching football all day sunday but will be sending out a bunch of emails and maps come next week!

Take advantage and you can pre purchase as long as the tune will be starting in the next 30 days. The pricing will go live on the website in a few hours, if you would like to purchase before hand please contact me via email or pm.

This discount includes stage 1,2 and stage 3 stock fueling etunes.

Thanks and GO BRONCOS!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ITS TIME TO PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!

Already received two orders this morning to take advantage of this broncos Superbowl special. Dont mis out, even if your a seahawks fan:)

Go broncos!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Glad to be working with current customers and always happy to answer questions for new ones.

Thanks for the orders and have a great night.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Get it to me :)

Thanks for the orders, just shipped out a ton of rev's/maps/responses

If anyone has any questions or comments let me know

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Just got done sending a bunch of responses and maps.

From stage 1 with no modifications to stage 3 with aftermarket injectors/turbo etc we have a tuning solution for you. Please let us know if we can assist in modification path questions/parts prices etc.

I am slowly working on a writeup of modification paths but with so many options and companys going out of business its hard to make something that will last.

Thanks for the business and email or pm with any questions you have.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished my e-tune. Feels like a new car compared to OTS stage 2.

Couldn't be happier. Dave is super responsive and clearly really good at what he does.

Best money I have spent on my car, no question.

I am partway through my stage 3+ (or 4 or whatever ). Car is running awesome so far but we have a lot left on the table. We'll get there. Last road dyno in romraider (fwiw) said 260ish HP and 300 ish tq. That feels about right by seat of pants. Cant wait on next rev.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

What would happen to my subi if im tuned for 93 octane but accidentally pumped 92?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah just run through the tank and you should be fine. Most tunes are not set so aggressive that they will knock on an octane point or two less unless tuned pretty aggressive. Its just good to tune on the fuel octane available

btw if anyone is wanting a pair of stickers and never requested them during your tune I am happy to send them out. Just email me your details and original tune data.

Thanks everyone!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]