LegacyGT.com

Front Lip Spoiler Thread

Not my car. Guy on Legacy Owners Club posted it on facebook.STi lip with splitter. Not sure of $$$To pre order, go to aeroflowdynamics.com and contact them directly. Tell them Josh from Puente Hills Subaru sent you.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess he has a guy that is going to put them inside the headlights for him. he has neons and such behind the grille as well... but to each their own. lip/splitter is sex though. sure it is in the $400-$500 range though if its the STi + spliter... haven't checked.

Do I have double vision, or is he running two lips?

I can read the name on the bottom one. What is the one above it?

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

The top one is the STi lip from Japan. The bottom one is the Aeroflow add on.

I went to the website, and it looks like they have a picture there with a similar setup.

http://www.aeroflowdynamics.com/2008-2014-subaru-wrx-sti-canards-v2/

http://www.aeroflowdynamics.com/subaru-front-splitter-2008-2014-wrx-sti/

http://www.aeroflowdynamics.com/subaru-front-splitter-2015-wrx-sti/

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

I kinda like it, but it's almost a little too much.

they are also going to be working on side skirts and rear spats. the initial lip wasnt enough for him, so he wanted a little more...

I'm down over two inches in the front, and with the 2013 lip from BaysonR, I can barely get on the ramp at Dietschwerks. I can't imagine having something hang even further unless it was an easy plug and play for only track days.

lol, I sold the Sti lip to him... heard he likes lips, so I sold him a lip so he can put a lip under a lip.

I'm really not a fan of this Aeroflow splitter thing that's currently taken over the auto scene.... Not a fan of his LED strips either...but customer is always right :lol:

Edited by Hanger

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

lol, I sold the Sti lip to him... heard he likes lips, so I sold him a lip so he can put a lip under a lip.

I'm really not a fan of this Aeroflow splitter thing that's currently taken over the auto scene.... Not a fan of his LED strips either...but customer is always right :lol:

I agree about the LED's. I'm thinking splitter and wing for track use only. Easy on...easy off (assuming)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yeah, I had to do a bit of heat gun work to un-tweak and straighten out my Bayson R lip. I have a dozen pop-its left over from when I installed my splash guards, so I figured to use those to supplement the stainless steel screws and neoprene backed galvanized washers I picked up to use instead of the included screws. I was thinking of going the bolt and nut route while at the store but decided on the screws...looks like I'll go back to exchange them. ;)

Yeah, I had to do a bit of heat gun work to un-tweak and straighten out my Bayson R lip. I have a dozen pop-its left over from when I installed my splash guards, so I figured to use those to supplement the stainless steel screws and neoprene backed galvanized washers I picked up to use instead of the included screws. I was thinking of going the bolt and nut route while at the store but decided on the screws...looks like I'll go back to exchange them. ;)

Supplement may not be the right word.

The screws are stronger and allow a tighter hold. The pop-its aren't adding to the holding power of the screws. The popit's would allow you to use less screws in the spots that don't require such aggressive holding power.

• 1 month later...

Apologies for ressurecting this thread. Here is my situation.

After removing the lip from my 2012 2.5i it looks faded and beat up. Has anyone tried plastidip yet? Ive seen the painted ones. Im not going that route considering the abuse the lip gets. And the cost to paint. I figure plastidip is a cheap alternative to that.

Thoughts?