LegacyGT.com

2007 SpecB floormats on clearance

Danteneon

Subaru periodically discounts their accessories before discontinuing them. Right now, part # J501SAG070 is $33.00 MSRP

These are the black carpeted mats with blue piping along the edge. There are only 33 sets as of this typing, so get them quick. They can be ordered from any Subaru dealer of your choosing, just be sure they list the correct price before ordering.

I like to cook my pets and my family.

Use commas. Don't be a psycho.

They are really just an accessory, and not a popular one at that. We sell far more all weather mats than the carpeted ones, and the standard Legacy/Outback mats are still available, just without the blue piping.

I like to cook my pets and my family.

Use commas. Don't be a psycho.

Do they still make the 08/09 mats with they grey piping?
Good question, I'd be interested to know this as well since they discontinued the ones for my car with the red piping. Sure is nice to know Subaru will charge a premium for a limited version of the car but not support it with parts for more than 5 years or so, and your stuck having to by the standard parts that would replace the unique features that make that model worth the premium. Right now I'm considering buying the black carpet ones but would consider the grey since I have replaced the shifter boot and ebrake boot with gray/black and may just have to do a custom interior since I can't replace the cheap ass leather seat covers with OEM.

Archived