LegacyGT.com

Official Quartz Silver Metallic Thread

haven't see you post in a little while (or maybe you have and I haven't noticed), hows the AVO turbokit holding up?

The car has been great, no issues. I don't drive it very often, but when I do there is never any issue. 9k miles since install.

Thanks! I had a hard time deciding on a set of clean wheels. The 2011+ wrx wheels are one of the cleanest oem wheels for the Legacys IMO. Can't beat 17x8s vs oem 17x7s.

Any rubbing issues? I have just put on the same rims with the stock tire size from the 2011WRX and am having a little rub in the rear.

I'm rolled on the front and the rear fenders. The only rubbing I saw was on the inside rear wheel well where the tire was hitting against the plastic behind the wheel. I fixed that by a little plastic trimming.

thats right about where mine is coming from, only in the back. I havnt rolled any fenders and the front doesnt rub just the back.

Remove your back wheels and see where the rubbing is coming from. If its the plastic right in front of where the rear top strut mounts are then just trim up that plastic that sticks out towards the wheels and it should kill the rubbing.

probably better posting it here so those with quartz silver can compare the difference... (stock) chrome grille sanded, etch primted and painted matt black... mags next...

http://www.chimera.co.nz/subaru/subfrblk.jpg

Damn now can't find the original pic in chrome to compare side by side! Took from the same angle and all!!! Crap.

Edited by chimera