LegacyGT.com

Official 3.6R Mod List

Totally Jealous of the Aussie's right now. Not only did I learn their H6 Gen 4s had an option for a 6 speed manual, they apparently are getting the Levorg (abit in CVT only). Why does SOA like to torment us and not give us the fun stuff??

Oh and everyone go have a healthy and happy holiday weekend!

Edited by Golferdude1087

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know...I just deleted notes I had on my phone about every single piece of the 3.6r exhaust diameters.

I believe it is 2 3/8" at it's widest just before the Y. Then it does a funny neck down after the Y to 2 1/8" if memory serves correct.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Lookie what I found (Shout out to Fredrik)

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2013-legacy-3-6r-intake-and-exhaust-dyno-not-tuned-218192.html?p=4671757#post4671757

So the Y pipe replacement gets rid of the 1 3/4" constriction by enlarging it to 2.5". Then after the resonator it will be 2 1/8" the rest of the way. Sounds like a nice power increase should happen in 1.5 weeks!

Edited by Golferdude1087

Does anyone have a link to engine specs? I need the torque sequence the the head studs. The points to set the gears to time the engine and wiring schematics of both the ez30r and ez36d would be amazing.

Really need some help I have no where to look and the guy that said he get them for me is a bit of a flake...

Does anyone have a link to engine specs? I need the torque sequence the the head studs. The points to set the gears to time the engine and wiring schematics of both the ez30r and ez36d would be amazing.

Really need some help I have no where to look and the guy that said he get them for me is a bit of a flake...

I can possibly help you if you have dropbox

Header stock all SOLD OUT

There will be more, just let us know if you are interested and we will initiate another run of manufacturing. We have a 2 people so far for next order.

Quite a few sets of headers went to the USA this time for 5GEN, a header set was also supplied for a 6GEN owner in USA

I found another buddy with access to alldata that said he would help.

I think I was one of those 5th gen orders. I got them yesterday and they look amazing.

You would be. All USA customers should be seeing the products arriving right now or in next few days

There will be more, just let us know if you are interested and we will initiate another run of manufacturing. We have a 2 people so far for next order.

Quite a few sets of headers went to the USA this time for 5GEN, a header set was also supplied for a 6GEN owner in USA

I really want to see the results from the 1st 6GEN owner after its installed and tuned. Anyone know who he/she is so we can find out what gains can be expected? Maybe the 6th gen has bank 2 unlocked already!

Mine was supposed to arrive today. Looks like it waiting for me at the post office. Will have to pick it up tomorrow.

Mine was supposed to arrive today. Looks like it waiting for me at the post office. Will have to pick it up tomorrow.

I bought mine in late May and had them shipped directly to AMR so I still haven't seen them. Oh well, I will see it Monday

Is that you? Supercharged?

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

I will have a few more items up for sale:

DBA T3 4000 front and rear rotors...used

XP12/XP10 F/R and XP10/XP8 F/R...used

Front STI strut tower brace...used

Rear GT-Spec strut tower brace...used

RCE tarmac zero with 4 350# and 4 450# springs...less than 25,000 miles

Heavy duty front and transmission skid plates...used

I still have a set of Enkei 17x9 +45 in SBC and I still have the complete AFE intake.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

First impressions: the Mrs. is driving now so I got some time. (btw she's got a big grin too as she punches it)

She was a bit faster at first but the real power came after the 50 miles and ECU got fully dialed in.

Torque: it's definitely a huge increase and suprisingly not overwhelming except right in the beginning when I didn't get the pedal modulation right.

She pulls SO easily at highway, rarely needs to disengage the torque converter to accelerate, even on inclines.

The car just hits 3rd and pulls unlike it ever did before. In fact 4th feels more like 3rd used to.

0-60 is probably low 5s, need to clock but might even be high 4s.

Sound: there is no way to explain it but exotic. Super quiet on highway and its not a growl or a drone, but it's just nice..I think the magnaflow will be added next year. I've heard yours Perscitus and it sounds SO nice.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Edited by Golferdude1087

Golfer: You're probably in the high 4s. That's where I am with mine... You'll need to launch it to get there w/ TC off, but it's quite doable in our cars with the raptor headers and midpipe.

I'm with you on 3rd, 3rd was basically a kill-joy before the headers, and 4th had no real get up and go. Now the car will pull hard all the way up to 100 easily and keep pulling.

3rd & 4th after the headers is what makes me believe the car can actually hit the quarter in the 13's. Someone will do a quarter with the headers sooner or later I am sure.

The scariest part is how deceptively quick the car is now. I was able to get a good feel for acceleration off RPM before but with the power increase that's no longer the case (i.e. 3rd pulls like 2nd used to)

Edited by Golferdude1087

loving this boomba throttle body!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/25/7926343020403bef74137f2ae7d02459.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/25/0176b246df56881219635e6779104789.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/25/c21cc8e27c8d6981a1add78ee74205db.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk