**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7QvuKSs9dAA/U3V_NZAng7I/AAAAAAAABt0/lywSHyUg8zE/s1600/oprah+giveaway.gif

YOU WANT AN STI....YOU WANT AN STI....EVERYOne WANTS S----T----IIIIIIIssss!!!!

Trollin everyone on my local forum into thi king I just bought a 13sti and that my legacy has been sold.

Sitting at the dealership for 60,000 service plus to look at the passenger side lock which only works manually. Didn't swap back my air intake waiting for them to freak out about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They freak out over intakes these days? What about exhaust?

Ebola rant. Dr. Craig Spencer goes to Guinea to treat Ebola patients, gets infected, comes back to US, self-quarantines but uses subway, goes jogging, goes to a bowling alley and a place called the "highline"(sp).

Fark! When will these idiots stop??????

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Ebola rant. Dr. Craig Spencer goes to Guinea to treat Ebola patients, gets infected, comes back to US, self-quarantines but uses subway, goes jogging, goes to a bowling alley and a place called the "highline"(sp). Fark! When will these idiots stop??????
This! And now I see where he's being kept from my apt window. Ugh.

My brother who is another NYC-based doctor says this guy should be stripped of his licenses and I couldn't agree more.

Ebola rant. Dr. Craig Spencer goes to Guinea to treat Ebola patients, gets infected, comes back to US, self-quarantines but uses subway, goes jogging, goes to a bowling alley and a place called the "highline"(sp).

Fark! When will these idiots stop??????

idiots will never stop being idiots. its just so unfortunate how common idiot are these days. why are i not controlling these people visas? "Oh you want to go to west Africa and treat Ebola patients? what a noble cause, that is just great. just to let you know, you ain't comin back into this cuntry foo. have fun in west Africa for the rest of your, probably now much shortened, life!"

idiots will never stop being idiots. its just so unfortunate how common idiot are these days. why are i not controlling these people visas? "Oh you want to go to west Africa and treat Ebola patients? what a noble cause, that is just great. just to let you know, you ain't comin back into this cuntry foo. have fun in west Africa for the rest of your, probably now much shortened, life!"

The douchebag of cameraman who survived it says he will go back. Please go and stay the fark over there!!!

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

Inlaws have been in the whole week (from Ohio), so my wife takes off from work Monday - Wednesday. Because of not working, she takes the "getting up with baby" job those nights. Being a great guy, I told her that I would take Thursday and Friday. Well for those three nights that were on my wife's shift, the kid (5month old) got up at least twice....Wednesday was an every 2 hour hit. BUT for me? Both nights - slept straight through. I'm living right I tell ya! hahahaha Haven't told wife about the Chloroform trick..... JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!! lol.

Did your wife give you the stink eye Fri and Sat morning? Lol

Also do you have any tips/ insight on life with 2kids? My wife and I are expecting #2 in March

Yeah...it will be just like what you have been doing with one child, but now it will be twice as much work! :lol:

At least you didn't wait for the first one to turn 17 years old before having the second one...:spin:

Also do you have any tips/ insight on life with 2kids? My wife and I are expecting #2 in March

A friend of mine who has 3 kids told me....

1 is like 1

2 is like 10

3 is like 11

after the first, all additional result in complete chaos.

Inlaws have been in the whole week (from Ohio), so my wife takes off from work Monday - Wednesday. Because of not working, she takes the "getting up with baby" job those nights. Being a great guy, I told her that I would take Thursday and Friday. Well for those three nights that were on my wife's shift, the kid (5month old) got up at least twice....Wednesday was an every 2 hour hit. BUT for me? Both nights - slept straight through. I'm living right I tell ya! hahahaha Haven't told wife about the Chloroform trick..... JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!! lol.

At least yours are just visiting, my in-laws live with me......just temporarily though. Its been almost a month and honestly, I couldn't have asked for better in-laws/roommates. I work second shift so I never see them :)

They're closing on their new house next week so they'll be moving out, THEN, we finally close on our current house in Nov and move in with them until Jan when we move into our new house. Yeah, my life sucks right now

It's really weird living by myself again. Need to get some more items to add to the décor, but it's just weird. Not necessarily bad, but having to buy all of the basic living and needed items sucked. Dishes, utensils, garbage cans, vacuum, etc. That crap adds up fast,

...I chaperoned my first kindergarten field trip yesterday. It's really interesting to watch the kids interact w/each other and also see the difference between the boys and girls. I swear the boys were all over the place, getting into everything, and of course they could keep their hands to themselves. The girls were model citizens compared to the boys, then I remembered dealing w/a teenage girl is exponentially harder than a teenage boy and now I'm glad I only have one girl (even though she's already a handful) :lol:

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/25/0794f44874099c83a0d325101be65403.jpg

A special moment in my 03 legacy L

It finally hit 70???

:p