LegacyGT.com

Prodrive axleback.

Weighing my options i want louder but also need money towards coils. Then think "what if i ever grow up and want quiet again." Just kinda in the wonder phase.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

150 thats kinda insulting never said a sale was not gonna happen cause i want coils but theres other ways to get money instead of settling for getting reamed. .lol.

:lol: I was banking on ignorance.

If you had them and I was actually looking to buy I wouldn't make an offer that low at all.

Even if I had and you accepted that deal, I would pay you the market value instead, not $150. I'm not a complete asshole.

I figured thats what it was. But what do they seem to be worth lately? I dont see them very often around here and id like to see my set transform into coil offset

Uhhhh, depends on condition. Got any pictures of them currently? As long as they aren't dinged up and will clean up well I would think $300ish or so but I haven't seen any for sale for a while so I'm not entirely sure what the going rate is.

I dont have any now (new phone) they shine when wiped. Probably polish even better. Its on my avatar photo but not sure if can be seen.

Man you've had like 6 axle backs in the last 3 months :lol:

Since you're in VA why don't you just buy them local, and work your Hicksta 2.0 ways, and just sell them to me a week or two later when the better half says they don't sound right :p Oh wait, you have an Outback - these won't work ;)

Dibs on BMB second hand Prodrive cans for the record!

Archived