LegacyGT.com

Can anybody confirm with all 2.5i have heated seats but not the switch!

Nonvteclegacy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’m going to let this post go even though its a repost (4th) and in the wrong forum. This is your latest obsession and more power to you. Just go but the ******* switch already its cheap, if it dosent work return it.

Free bump :lol:

This forum is just to verify if anybody did it. I dont think its been done. There are a couple of thousand people on here and no responds to the heated seats. ummm. can it even be done ummm.....

Like I said in the other thread. I would try to get together with a local GT owner and see if they will let you try the switch. Or have a GT owner take pics of under the seat (if I had a camera I would help you out). One plug is for power seats IIRC.

seriously guys you might wanna consider leaving the redirects in the other forums. that way the thread doesn't just dissapear and reappears somplace else, so us mortals have a clue what happened to the thread. I leave redirects on some other forums where i am an admin and i did not get a bunch of repeat posts.

You can also free up 50 extra hp if you install a fuse in the hidden SPORTECU slot.
Hahaha i remember posting something like that... for whatever reason the car honestly feels faster with a FWD fuse in, probably becuase you can pull one wheel peelers at any speed :lol:

Sorry about that hehehe:icon_bigg I just wanted to leave it in the general forum because nobody really goes into the Interior section. It says "The place to come and talk about anything related to the Subaru Legacy" So I figured I would get a better responds. By the way I dont see the Classified forum anymore under the Forum menu.

Sorry about that hehehe:icon_bigg I just wanted to leave it in the general forum because nobody really goes into the Interior section. It says "The place to come and talk about anything related to the Subaru Legacy" So I figured I would get a better responds. By the way I dont see the Classified forum anymore under the Forum menu.

No worries, I hope you have heated seats :icon_bigg

classified was moved ->http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28049

Archived