LegacyGT.com

Heated Seat on 2.5i?

Nonvteclegacy

Yup, all you need are the switches and you have heated seats!

How sure are you? The switch is like 100bucks shipped dont want to waste my money. if you know what I mean. Another question does the switch come with everything I need for installation? Is it just the switch where I just plug the lines into the switch. Can somebody post some pictures of the back of the heated seat switch.

How do you get the coin thing out in the center console in front of the cups?

This will tell you what the plugs are for. In turn you can make an educated guess to if you have heated seats, I would say yes.

Don’t laugh at my daughters…

D:\car\Legacy\Manual\15 - Body\Seats\01 – This gives a good idea that all seats have the elements

D:\car\Legacy\Manual\15 - Body\Seats\02 – This will tell you how to tear apart the seat to see if the elements are their.

D:\car\Legacy\Manual\15 - Body\Seats\04 – Will tell you how to install the switch.

D:\car\Legacy\Manual\13 - Electrical System\Electrical Wiring System\19 goes over the wiring.

This will tell you what the plugs are for. In turn you can make an educated guess to if you have heated seats, I would say yes.

D:\car\Legacy\Manual\15 - Body\Seats\01 – This gives a good idea that all seats have the elements

D:\car\Legacy\Manual\15 - Body\Seats\02 – This will tell you how to tear apart the seat to see if the elements are their.

D:\car\Legacy\Manual\15 - Body\Seats\04 – Will tell you how to install the switch.

D:\car\Legacy\Manual\13 - Electrical System\Electrical Wiring System\19 goes over the wiring.

??????????

I know you don't want to drop $85 on switches you're not sure are going to work, but I don't see why they wouldn't. The part numbers for the seats are the same, so....

If I were you, I'd post up in classifieds that you want to buy some switches, or trade someone your cubby for their switches. I'm sure there's some people out there not using them (like msmith for example ;)).

Archived