LegacyGT.com

Anybody on here take their sedan out on the beach? I do a lot of surf fishing, and I was just entertaining the fact of getting a surf tag and taking my girl out on the sand. I also plan on getting lowering springs in the next couple months, would coil overs be a better option in case I would want to drive out on the beach? Thanks guys.

Alll along the Delaware coast there are places to drive on the beach. Plenty in Outer Banks, NC as well. As mentioned above about the deep sand, usually the sand down my way is pretty compacted, so looks like there shouldn't be a problem.

I went to school in DE can you specific to what beach, rehoboth, Dewey?

I went to school in DE can you specific to what beach, rehoboth, Dewey?

Right after you pass through Rehoboth and Dewey, from the north, you know how Coastal Highway opens up? Between when you leave the town of Dewey and the Indian River bridge there is plenty places to drive on the beach. I know 3 R's is the name of one. Also after the bridge there are a couple of places as well. Look up Delaware Surf Fishing on Google or on Facebook, they will give you the names and locations of all drive-on beaches in Delaware.

Archived