LegacyGT.com

OC AWD Meet

DelawareBlueHen724

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just registered for the t-shirt and what not. It will be my first year, so don't know what the VIP parking is all about.

There is a limited number of spots in the lot, the VIP parking brings your closer to all the action. It also guarantees you a spot in the lot. You will get a raffle ticket that will go towards some gear! :)

• 3 weeks later...
damn, looks like fun. Def. needs more Leggys though! I would go but Ill be in FL.... without my car... whomp whomp whomp!
what did u mean when you said. it felt like i was driving a civic? did u mean the car felt like it was more dependable and it was getting better mpg's?

We went last year and are planning on going this year too. I'd say there was maybe 7 or 8 Legacys there last year. Either way it's a great time. I parked right up front last year and paid for VIP again this year....we are number 3 and 4 on the list....we didn't waste any time :lol:

The location last year was ok....small but I really liked being by the beach. I drive by this years location everytime we go and visit family in Delaware. Its on 13 and no where near the beach :( In fact...its kinda in the middle of nowhere. Well, at least we will end up in OC at the end :) I still can't wait!!! Doing the whole weekend this year.

• 2 weeks later...
ill be there in my 00 leggy gt champagne gold. hopefully ill have some stuff done to it. i had a BRP Bugeye RS last year. wasnt too many legacies there though hopefully it'll be different this year!!!!! see yall there...

Archived