LegacyGT.com

Who's down for a VT gtg some weekend?

Instanced

Think we should have a Subaru gtg in VT

Was thinking of meeting up at Circuit City Parking Lot in Williston maybe Saturday or Sunday? possibly even the weekend after next (if everyones got plans this weekend)

I'll be at the Subaru Dealership on Saturday around 2ish, so I was hoping 4-5ish we meet up... hang out for a bit, then maybe go out and grab some dinner at 99 or TGI friday's or one of those sorta places.

lets set something up :)

I'll post in other local forums.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump! My brother and I are interested in a local meet.

Have you guys been to the new Texas Roadhouse yet? I say we get lunch there...that is if the wait isn't too long.

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

Any proposed dates ... it would be nice, but highly unlikely, to hit a weekend when the roads are dry and the cars can arrive nice and clean.

Yeah, it's pretty much impossible to keep the car clean in the winter, I try to hit up the car wash once a week to get the majority of the salt off.

Most weekends work fine for me, so I'm pretty flexible. How about the rest of you?

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

VTlgt, would the 24th work for you or is it to late to make that the date? If you can't make it, then we'll do it at the end of the month.

LMVT- I brought my subaru to the dealership for the the 90k service in November, and I traded it in... You'll see it soon! :) Just don't hate on the rims, because I know they suck. but in my defense they're my winters :-P

Archived