LegacyGT.com

Help with rear control arms.

I don't know why, but searching for adjustable rear control arms is proving to be a bit annoying. So i'm coming to the community. Is anyone running Whiteline's? I found these, but one website said they fit, and other say they don't. Look familiar to anyone?

https://express.google.com/u/0/product/18347338672287576620_3684490050848076603_7301022?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=tu_prop&utm_content=eid-lsjeuxoeqt&gtim=CLPIlZSn97GULhCN2cmBiqLNw9kBGNC4jtUBIgNVU0Qo4I_F6AUwns-9Aw&utm_campaign=7301022&gclid=CNreu7K84OICFd2CswodE9UI8w

There are other ones that are like...metallic silver, but it's the same story with those. Any insight would be mucho appreciated.

Whiteline KTA124 - Replaces the stock rear lower control arms and the rear toe arms. Full adjustability enables you to dial-in your toe and camber (there is no stock rear camber adjustment, so if you've lowered your vehicle, then you'll have zero control over your rear camber angles).

Whiteline KCA307 - Replaces the stock toe adjuster camber bolt and locks down the whole inner toe control arm attachment point. Do it when you do the KTA124, or do it later, but you will want these.

I run these and the Whiteline KCA313 Roll Center Bump Steer Kit at the front to regain control over front toe and to mitigate bumpsteer from the lowered suspension.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Whiteline KTA124 - Replaces the stock rear lower control arms and the rear toe arms. Full adjustability enables you to dial-in your toe and camber (there is no stock rear camber adjustment, so if you've lowered your vehicle, then you'll have zero control over your rear camber angles).

Whiteline KCA307 - Replaces the stock toe adjuster camber bolt and locks down the whole inner toe control arm attachment point. Do it when you do the KTA124, or do it later, but you will want these.

I run these and the Whiteline KCA313 Roll Center Bump Steer Kit at the front to regain control over front toe and to mitigate bumpsteer from the lowered suspension.

Cheers mate. Amazon says the camber bolts aren't for the car, but i guess this goes to show that you can't trust what the websites say. :lol: If you're running them, they must fit. Lmao

I'm running KTA124 arms to get camber/toe dialed in with the car lowered, though the toe issues I originally had may have been due to the old bushings which have since been replaced. Probably not a bad idea to do on an 05 if yours are still stock, my upper arms both had inner barrels completely separated from bushings and one of the trailing arms had a torn one as well. Attached the diagram made by Underdog on this forum for reference.

Didn't get the lockdown bolts, will see if they shift at all.

rear_bushings.thumb.jpg.9f99dc9abbdc20e9a6126274b641bef9.jpg

Edited by awfulwaffle

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/idea-web-links-saved-various-parts-219238p8.html

A little late but see post 283 in that link. I see awfulwaffle posted it a couple days ago.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here