Trans Cooler

Trans temp and boost gauge installed in cubby

ACCESSPORT dyno tuned 3 times

CNT catless down

FMS catless catback

grimmsppeed catless up

740cc dwc injectors

245 walbro pump

--- completely redone front end, brand new fenders, hood, grill, and front bumper (JDM) Rally Armor UR mudflaps

theres more i will add but i cant think of right now

60k miles, been taken great care of, interior needs a little work but nothing drastic

what do you guys think i should ask an enthusiast ?

2 other owners, no prior accidents, i hit somebody going about 20... had her at a well trusted body shop and frame shop, the frame was perfectly fixed, and the whole front end brand new, hence the jdm fb and grille

im getting one of thsoe new XV's, i ******* love them

clean title, you really only think i could get 14, i guess since im not taking parts off and reselling them, i mean i have put over 8 grand into parts and labor, i know labor means zilch, but 4-6 grand into parts and i really only get back 1/6th of that?

not questioning your estimate what so ever, i guess i have a learning curve when it comes to that

• Moderators

I think $14k is optimistic personally. Especially if you say that it had frame damage previously, fixed or not. Car was in an accident, it's 10 years old, it's a 5EAT, and it's modified.

You're up north, so that helps.

If you want the most money you're gonna have to part it out. If you don't care and just want to sell it be prepared to not see much in return for the parts that you have bolted on.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

I would give you less then market for a modified car. Your mods aren't worth anything to most folks and will be a problem for the masses.

Would give you 9-10k. $15-17 gets you into a much newer car.

Yea I'd say under 10 for sure... I got my 2007 with 50k miles pretty much stock for 14k so I doubt you will see anywhere near that. But hey ya never know. Post pictures and put in the right forum and you'll have a better chance to get offers. Good luck with your sale!

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

Archived