LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V2

SBT

After being furloughed without pay for 6 months and then unemployed for 3 months after that...THANKS COVID-19!!! I have enough bills without another Subie. I have all the plans in the world and no time or cash. LOL.

Wife and daughter are back in Cali on vacation right now. I am in DC working.

Eyes open for 4th gens though. Spotted a few non GT's this week so far.

This is me in and around Charles Town.hNLG94m.jpg

I will be on the look out. Technically the property my home sits on is the border between Charles Town and Harper's Ferry. My mailing addy is Shenadoah Junction, LOL.

Dont be alarmed if an old man in a grey TRD 4Runner is constantly waving at your car.

• 3 months later...
Had family in Harper's Ferry....John Brown Farm Rd. Always loved it down there.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

My property is the dividing line between Charles Town and Harpers Ferry. We spend plenty of time enjoying hikes in HF Park. :)

• I Donated
Technically the property my home sits on is the border between Charles Town and Harper's Ferry.

My property is the dividing line between Charles Town and Harpers Ferry.

So, would you say your property is in Charles Town? Or is it in Harper's Ferry? :iam:

It is a mystery, LOL. My mailing address is Shenandoah Junction. Go figure?

As none of the locations holds any greater property value (its all W Va) I dont care. I did not move here for the glamour and glitz, I came for the solitude.

It is a mystery, LOL. My mailing address is Shenandoah Junction. Go figure?

As none of the locations holds any greater property value (its all W Va) I dont care. I did not move here for the glamour and glitz, I came for the solitude.

Looks like you're a straight shot down the Blue Ridge 7.5 hours. Come on down.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I can see the sun rise over the Blue Ridge from my front porch and sun room. Outside when its warm, and inside when its cold.

Been thinking about that road trip Dale. Wife is back in Cali this week for services, I know you understand.

• 1 month later...
Obviously cares not for the health of the front lip.

I believe it is of the Home Depot variety, so should be fairly easy to replace as needed. Probably at least saving the leading edge of the bumper cover.

There were a couple interesting lettering choices, like the R on the fender and some others on the gate, but otherwise it looks like a very clean and well kept survivor.

I believe it is of the Home Depot variety, so should be fairly easy to replace as needed. Probably at least saving the leading edge of the bumper cover.

There were a couple interesting lettering choices, like the R on the fender and some others on the gate, but otherwise it looks like a very clean and well kept survivor.

Oh. Garage door gasket as a front lip. Ok. That answers all my questions, LOL.

There was a time when the LGT was the "luxury" turbo Subaru. A new 2008 JDM model cost a good $50k USD in Japan. STis did not yet have leather options, they still had cloth seats.

My 2nd 4th gen GT (2005 LGT, my first limited model) was by far the most "luxurious" car I had ever owned.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't know if anyone follows this thread anymore, but if you do, and you have time, I posted over in the tuning forum. Finally in a comfortable situation to get a Cobb, flashed the stage one map, and my poor wagon ran like pure unadulterated ass. I made a log, got back home, and uninstalled it just to make sure it would run normally again. Ran it up and down the road to make sure, then came home sad and forlorn.

If anyone smarter than me could take a look at the log it would be greatly appreciated.

I am in Charles Town, right by Citizens Fire hall. The whole situation blows my mind. Everywhere I've looked says the 93 map should be superior to stock, and Cobb told me I may need a tune on their map. Wut? :spin:

I also tried the 91 map, and it ran even worse than the 93 map. I did a much longer log on the 91 to show RPM and speed so I could pick out each time it did the stutter. Got it back home, uninstalled it again, ran it back out on the road on stock and it ran just like it always had since I've had it.