LegacyGT.com

BulletProof-TMIC Mod - LGT, 08+ WRX

FWIW, I still send the complete plans to anyone who wants them as I have since the beginning. Send me a PM and I'll provide instructions on how to get the plans.

This has been mentioned a number of times in the thread but it gets buried I suppose as time goes one... it has been a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

I've been building these kits and selling on ebay since about the time that BarmanBean stopped doing so. I have recently opened www.bulletproofme.net to get away from ebay's awful new policies and to create a more accessible way for lgt folks to get their kits.

I have been running one of these on my oem tmic at stage 2 since about 2017 and it works like a charm.

I'm currently working something out with SBT for vendor status and figured I'd put this up in case anyone is looking for an easy way out.

Here you go folks. Not sure if it was his kit but I installed one of these kits on my car three years ago when I bought it. Still holding up strong.

Good luck with sales.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

Hey all. Sorry not on here much anymore but I have a kit I bought from Duffman a while ago but never got around to installing.

My 05 OBXT took a huge dump recently and I'm getting rid of it so I have this kit unused for sale of if anyone is interested. PM me. Venmo or PayPal.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

THE original metal zip tied BPTMIC!!

Still going strong at 115kmi on a Stg 2 Cryo road tune.

Farfrumwork's zip-tied BPTMIC is still kicking it. Not that I expected otherwise, this is solid fix.

5+ yrs, and 50k+ miles, mostly on a Cryo Stage2 road tune.

{From March 2012}

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=115236&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1465402359

FYI - the sweet heatshield visible on the left didn't last... :lol:

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=115239&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1465402359

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=115241&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1465402359

• 1 year later...

Just a reminder that the complete construction plans of the BulletProof-TMIC Mod are still available. They enable a DIY approach or as the guide for your machine shop of choice. A PM to me is all it takes to get them as long as I'm still around.

I'd be remiss if I did not once again thank all those who have chosen the BPTMIC-Mod over these many years, and a special thanks to all those who contributed to its development and refinement. They took my original crude ideas and made them the finished product. We, the LGT community, built it, but it was the moderators and administrators of LegacyGT.com that provided a home for it. I and the many who have benefitted from it will be forever grateful for their support. 

A picture of my '05 LGT at full chat on the Dragon is still above my desk. And while I went on to own and modify a number of later Subies, including an STi and three WRXs I'll never own a car that I loved more than my LGT. It is, to me, Subaru''s most beautiful car, with an engine that should have died many times during the years of tuning, modding, and meth... but never failed nor faltered (although it broke about every other thing in the drivetrain LOL). At the end of my ownership it was a local legend that all admired but no one dared to challenge. I miss it and always will.

Be safe and enjoy life with all you've got. It is a short trip.

• Like 2