LegacyGT.com

5th Gen GT Finds

An important point indeed. Car is still available. I asked for details and the only information provided was that it has 224k

Now I wish I still had free carfax reports, I’d love to see if the service history was documented! How many head gasket jobs and short blocks in that mileage??

Same. Was about to ask for the VIN just because I really want a GT and a white 2010 that could be saved would be worth it to me (the body looks pretty clean just from those 3 pics) :lol: But the wife shot it down pretty quickly once I got into the weeds of what it may need over the next year. i.e. I would need to keep the current Legacy as a contingency until everything under the hood was worked over.. $$

Looks like I'll just continue to wait it out till next year and hope one pops up around 10k with only 100k miles. Although by that point, I may be ready for an M3 or XF and then just pick up a miata for shitz.

An important point indeed. Car is still available. I asked for details and the only information provided was that it has 224k miles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

wow those are some decent miles for a GT

Wow - that's a really low price for a 12! On cars.com that's quite a bit below what they are asking for '10s! I wonder if there's not something weird/wrong with it?

my thought exactly, it only has 13X k on it and it just got a new clutch. if its actually as good as they say i'd think you could get at least 11 for it

Hey all, I just got a 2010 legacy gt for a steal of a deal and it is amazing. Love the car more the more I drive it.

Anyways, I purchased a packet of Carfax reports and ended up just using one, so if anyone wants me to check a Carfax report or two I'm happy to do it. Ideally for some money via paypal or venmo, but we can work something out. Feel free to PM me, should have access to the reports for about 11 more months.

Hey all, I just got a 2010 legacy gt for a steal of a deal and it is amazing. Love the car more the more I drive it.

Anyways, I purchased a packet of Carfax reports and ended up just using one, so if anyone wants me to check a Carfax report or two I'm happy to do it. Ideally for some money via paypal or venmo, but we can work something out. Feel free to PM me, should have access to the reports for about 11 more months.

If you don't mind me asking: Around how much did you pay for it? How many miles?

Not at all! Got a 2010 legacy gt, graphite grey color, black leather interior, 148k for 5 thousand through a private seller. Bought her form the second owner who had her for the last 6 years. The body isn't in great shape, needs a new hood (just realized how difficult this is to find), but other than that the car seems great!

Not at all! Got a 2010 legacy gt, graphite grey color, black leather interior, 148k for 5 thousand through a private seller. Bought her form the second owner who had her for the last 6 years. The body isn't in great shape, needs a new hood (just realized how difficult this is to find), but other than that the car seems great!

just go FMIC and get a hood from any 2.5i problem solved :hide:

just go FMIC and get a hood from any 2.5i problem solved :hide:
Haha I'll have to look into going with a fmic. I like the idea of having even more of a sleeper, but also love the hood scoop, so, torn.

Regarding the prices of these cars, I don't understand them. Most near me, Colorado, are asking for around 10k but most also aren't selling. I guess we're at a point where these cars should be worth more than people are willing to pay for them.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

s2baru, that car looks beautiful!

Anyone know the original owner of this car? I reached out to the seller, but the previous owner did the mods to this car.

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/boulder-2010-subaru-legacy-25-turbo/6954123192.html

$14,500, 91k miles, interesting assortment of mods including a sti gears and a limited slip differential

s2baru, that car looks beautiful!

Anyone know the original owner of this car? I reached out to the seller, but the previous owner did the mods to this car.

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/boulder-2010-subaru-legacy-25-turbo/6954123192.html

$14,500, 91k miles, interesting assortment of mods including a sti gears and a limited slip differential

Is that Borc's old Legacy? (the guy from the facebook pages)

• 2 weeks later...