LegacyGT.com

need more alignment adjustability in the rear - SPC, Cusco?

Has anyone had experience with SPC Performance? Looking at their rear lower control arm (67660 EZ Cam) as im lowering my outback and wanted more adjustability when getting the car aligned. Local shop recommended that to me as a part that should fit but im not 100%. Or a more expensive Cusco 6ai474ln. Both of these arent listed as fitting a legacy or outback.

In any case, what lower control arms that dont use a poly bushing are you guys running? Whiteline KTA124 is a poly one but is also an option.

Edited by kaitanium

Both the arms you listed look like the arms on my 13 WRX, not my LGT. Maybe they're cross-compatible?

No issues with the KTA124 arms here, though. You might want to hit up SubieRecycler.com and see if they have a used set. I've seen them there before for $200-$250.

subierecycler looks like an incredible resource! no response from them yet...

been trying to read about why poly bushings arent recommended. Cant find a definitive answer. the whiteline sway bars i have on have those bushings and i find them just fine

subierecycler looks like an incredible resource! no response from them yet...

been trying to read about why poly bushings arent recommended. Cant find a definitive answer. the whiteline sway bars i have on have those bushings and i find them just fine

Hmm I’d be interested to hear why. I don’t track mine I just don’t like replacing parts with OEM. I have always heard poly lasted longer and was better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poly will start to squeak sooner in my experience. When I did the rear suspension bushings and the KTA124 arms, I wrapped them all in a layer PTFE tape tape before greasing to see if it helps. Also noticed the bushings and threads in my KTA arms were bone dry out of the box, so silicone grease/antiseize there too. No squeaks yet, but it hasn't been long enough.