LegacyGT.com

Show Us Pics of Your 5th Gen as It Sits!! V-2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like it, been up for sale since start of July.

Off to Cali she goes, fully prepped with tons of goodies

in the trunk, glove box and armrest.

I have a bunch of parts that will go up for sale in thr classifieds soon

(when I get a chance to review whats there, describe, grab pics, post up)

Seems like it, been up for sale since start of July.

Off to Cali she goes, fully prepped with tons of goodies

in the trunk, glove box and armrest.

I have a bunch of parts that will go up for sale in thr classifieds soon

(when I get a chance to review whats there, describe, grab pics, post up)

It's gotta be sad. You've had the car since new right? Tell whoever gets it that they need to join the forums so she lives on, lol. Also, you planning on getting a Levorg? ;)

It's gotta be sad. You've had the car since new right? Tell whoever gets it that they need to join the forums so she lives on, lol. Also, you planning on getting a Levorg? ;)
Very sad. Yup, first owner, 9 years since 3 miles on the ODO. She never let me down and been through a lot of important life events as well as driven all over New England and up/down the East Coast. The new owners is on here, but he doesn't post much and is unlikely to do so now either (note he is almost MIA with the LGT).

Nothing I can do Humble.

Maybe best to just let it be as she represents the ghost of LegacyGT past.

vs you guys being the present/future.

I highly doubt you will hear much if anything about her again on here.

Far more likely to run into her in SoCal, NorCal while driving around.

Just listen for that distinct Porsche-like signature note.

I will likely pay her a visit in a year or two and capture some update pics,

come back here to share.

Edited by Perscitus

I was talking with my gf earlier and she was suggesting saving up a down-payment for another car once I pay this one off. Like I was gonna trade this one in, hahaha. no. I thought about it at first but I think after all this work it'd be really hard for me.

I'd like to pay it off within the next year or two and focus on a second car. Still leaning towards a Miata. They seem to be appreciating at this point or at least staying the same value. Wouldn't be a bad investment.

MX5s are fun, even the new ones, but as you know Timmy, a car is sadly never an investment (even the auction house mint machines that appreciate today) . Just a eventually deprecieating asset/liability (depending on how you look at it and what its used for.

And if the big kahoonas in my industry are to be believed (never trusted) the next 6-12 months will likely bring another large markets correcting event. And when that happens, real estate ownership will also drop off the list of practical investments.

Paid higher education too.

I'd invest in drinking water and land, as far away fron cities as possible.

Got the BBS's off of Brutus today, just to finish off the tread on the factory wheel tires. Gonna raise the ride height back to a stock level tomorrow.

Fortune auto 500's are still incredible at this height, floats like 5 series, eats corners like an E39 M5.f33e1e412e76109eb4d476e390e3c43e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

This is what I came out to at 7:30 AM the morning of the day I had an appointment to get my winter thrown on. My winters are actually in the car in this picture lmao.

T4yKO3v.jpg

And later that same day around 1:30 pm. Everything cleared right up and my I'm in gross-ass winter mode. Fine with it though, temps have been a steady 30~ since the snowfall.

DSHuWaN.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Slowly making some exterior mod progress. The scoop, grill, spoiler and trunk trim piece are actually a very dark purple.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2hd9kdy.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/5x68t0.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/1zcnybq.jpg

Thanks guys, no one was hurt, aside from the Legacy. Based on what I know about auto body repair, and whatnot, I am guessing they will total it out. I will be happy if they don't though.

2014 Legacy 2.5i 6M - FB25 w/ a 6 speed

2002 Impreza 2.5TS - EJ251 w/ a 5 speed (The Stormtrooper)