LegacyGT.com

Xenon headlight for sale

Yes, a pair is two as you said. So I was asking if you were selling a pair (or set) of headlights for the EDM market (left hand drive like us). Almost all the used headlights sold online, like the one you show here, are for the JDM market (right hand drive). As a result, the light beam pattern is wrong and need to be corrected for us. So I started to get excited when you said you were perhaps selling a set of headlights for the EDM market. Then it is almost plug and play for us. Edited by xt2005bonbon

Are eudm xenon headlights demanded in US?

Considering how many people muck about with jdm headlights in order to get oem HIDs, yes there is a market.

I would buy oem edm HIDs over jdm or retrofits but I can’t find used Subaru parts from Europe easily like I can from Japan. I found a partial set on Leboncoin but no shipping and one headlight was partially disassembled and the actual projector was missing.

• 1 month later...

I also have a Subaru. I am a lover of the JDM movement. I always loved Japanese cars and I wanted to have my own car project. After I got my driver's license my father bought me a Subaru Impreza Wrx from 2004. I was so happy. He said that to make it look amazing I need to pay with my own money. I haven't improved something for a year in that car. After I started to work I started to make some small changes to it. I bought all the things I needed on Lucky Deals. Now my car is looking great and I can go to JDM meetings and show my project to everyone.

luckydealnews.com

Edited by AbigailWilson

If EDM headlights mean I don't need to do a full front end swap then yea I'd be very interested.

However getting EDM things imported from what I've seen is very expensive. Like LHD rear fog lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they are still the same style as jdm in the sense they are wider and therefore need a full front end swap. Though I would love to be wrong.