LegacyGT.com

What vehicle do you want next?

TTG - keeping the Legacy until one of my twins graduates college this spring. I am then going to do the GTP on my 15 and get him a brand new 16 or a factory order 17 loaded with ES and every option imaginable. At that time, I am going to either get a 2016 Camaro 2SS or a Jaguar XF. The Jag's have come a long way and the reviews have been excellent. I love the Audi 6 and 7 too but they are everywhere and I want something different that not everyone is driving around in. Plus, the Jag got a better review than the Audi's. I have ZERO interest in the Holden SS but I know someone that plopped down over $50K on one and he appears to be happy with it.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TTG - keeping the Legacy until one of my twins graduates college this spring. I am then going to do the GTP on my 15 and get him a brand new 16 or a factory order 17 loaded with ES and every option imaginable. At that time, I am going to either get a 2016 Camaro 2SS or a Jaguar XF. The Jag's have come a long way and the reviews have been excellent. I love the Audi 6 and 7 too but they are everywhere and I want something different that not everyone is driving around in. Plus, the Jag got a better review than the Audi's. I have ZERO interest in the Holden SS but I know someone that plopped down over $50K on one and he appears to be happy with it.

Good plan. I agree with XF, just the exhaust note alone is intoxicating.

I never owned a 911 so I need to check that box off but XF is definitely is on my short list as well.....and the better half loves Jags, so it would be an easy sell.

• 4 weeks later...

Probably never own an American made car.. Sorry to say.. [emoji26] But after watching Roadkill the HellCat Challenger and Charger are pretty bad azz.. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Edited by Grnlantern1
Add comment

Wanted a Camaro but my exwife just bought one so I can't have the same car as her. ;)

If Subaru doesn't make a convertible BRZ for the next generation, I'm going back to BMW and get a 440i convertible. If I retire by then, I'll get an M4 convertible instead. Love the Sahkir Orange color.

• 2 weeks later...
I am bored already. Great car, but just boring. The H6 is very smooth, quite and all, but the CVT tranny takes out any excitement.

Trying to work out a deal on a 2016 VW Golf R

Completely different cars. You made a big mistake if you bought the Legacy as a "fun" car to start with.

They did a very good job wit the new Golf R btw.

Completely different cars. You made a big mistake if you bought a new Legacy as a "fun" car to start with.

My Legacy is fun, but it was also made before Subaru completely neutered the entire model line.

I could suck start a snow blower.

My Legacy is fun, but it was also made before Subaru completely neutered the entire model line.

Heck yes! You have a LGT manual wagon, that is super fun. I was referring to big giant and slow 6th gen.

• 1 month later...
I'm years from thinking of my next car if everything goes well. But if I could request my own I'd like to see a sleeker, meaner looking Legacy with 350+HP blown Boxer and a six speed auto with manual override. Something wide, flat, and fast, that also goes in the snow.

• 5 months later...
speaking of high end vehicles, I really like that new Volvo XC90 it looks good and has lots of high quality. Just cant believe the price tags on some of those high end imports

I ended up buying the 2016 XC90 R-Design. I am so happy with this vehicle! A 2.0 supercharged turbocharged beast! The sets in the R-Design remind me of my SpecB.....

I'm thinking about the Honda Accord Hybrid in a couple years. I love the Subie, but I like the fuel economy of their new Hybrid. I drive 500 miles a week so 50 mpg would be awesome. If subie comes out with a Legacy hybrid I will prolly stick with them.