LegacyGT.com

Question about 2020 Limited on dealer lot

Saw a black one on the lot Sunday (dealer was closed). Sticker listed "Standard Option: 31" and no packages, just a few options. What I'm confused about is that the window sticker listed Navigation as standard which the web site and elsewhere shows it as optional/part of a package. This was the 2.5, not the XT. What am I missing?

859bKVm.jpg

The Limited model will have 2 option packages, one being the 31 which is the standard Limited. Then they have an 34 option package which includes power moonroof, Navigation, heated steering wheel, and the driver focus mitigation system. We haven't seen any hit our lot yet but we have a couple of the 20 Outbacks here already!

• 1 month later...

I bought Legacy limited XT last week and already put 1600 miles on it... ordered it with package as on Subaru build a car, but came in with the package 32 included. and popular package #3, which is cargo tray, rear bumper applique ( clear plastic on bumper to help prevent scratches) Ext. Auto Dim mirror, splash guards, rear seatback protector, and all weather Floor Liners. list at $859. Extra was body side molding, and footwell illumination which is now appears to be very dim white light instead of blue.

I think perhaps what may have started out as option on build a car, may have just become standard on the Limited XT, ( I don't care for brown interior of Touring XT, and limited had gray leather as the option) I ordered a couple more options above which printed out as noted above.

With touring XT, and more money you get a NAPA leather brown, and i think a camera front view at low speeds in your driveway, which may be important, if you have toddlers or pets running around in front of car at slow speeds, or when the dogs drive the car and don't want to kill the Kittens or Hamsters.

Tremendous improvement over 2017 legacy sport regular 2.5 engine. and eyesight just keeps getting better or more controlling whatever your point of view. 2017 eyesight was big improvement over 2016. I just wanted to also get a car before the advanced driving stuff takes all the fun out of driving. but the passing ability of the turbo is quite an improvement. especially dealing with 2 lane roads.