LegacyGT.com

2007 Spec B

phish27134

I just purchased a

Clutch Kit LuK 15-021 for my Spec B, i have the factory serivce manual but cant find any info about the set except that it matches the other legacys of my year?

Im assuming this is for a NA motor, can I get by with this until I get a proper clutch?

Also my spec b has 300 at the wheels, im looking for some crazy set-up could someone provide me with clutch set for a non racer daily driver?

I didn't want to do this but I went ahead a bought a sti clutch specs match spec b per factory service manual, I want to stay closer to oem, im looking at a garage install as my buddy with a lift isn't getting back to me

Yea the Spec B should match the sti. I know excedy does the 5mt clutches, I think they do the 6mt as well. Most people on here do the pull the trans method. Look up covertrussians build thread. He has it in there, only major difference is the 6mt is a pull type so there's an extra thing to disconnect as your willing the bell housing back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, if I'm correct the STI clutch will not mate to your Spec B FW. You need to get a STI FW

Your in Central NJ. reach out to Mike at AZPinstalls.com go to his site and call them.

Or call the Clutch manufacture and ask for Tech support and talk with them.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I seem to recall the STI FW is thicker then the Spec B's. The STI PP is thinner. you need to buy the whole kit. STI FW and STI clutch kit.

Check one of the dealers web site under "PARTs" and look up the FW for both a Spec B and STI of the same year.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here