LegacyGT.com

What Did You Do To Your 6th Gen Today Thread - Vol 3

I like how you mounted your front plate .

Aaah you will probably get some varying opinions after saying that :)

I personally prefer Grnlantern's plate position (in his earlier post) .... but others will agree with you.

Damd Japan probably has one. currently for the Gen 5

https://www.damd.co.jp/products/subaru/legacy/

There is also this one from a company called EUROU AERO in Japan.

https://item.rakuten.co.jp/eurou/c/0000000312/

I'm interested in this. I might contact one of my customers in Japan to do some more research.

For you guys that are wondering about these parts...I asked my friend in Japan about the Eurou Areo Parts.. and he told me they aren't that goid of quality and fitment isn't that great either..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Excuse the dirty-ness of it all. Here is the pics I said I would update with. What y'all think?411940301798019a40618aaecf8756f1.jpg68349bfeecc9e74c1de860a78c517213.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

BC Racing. Blox Racing. Whiteline. AVO Turbo. RalliTek. Gramlights Michelin. Optima. HKC-Speed. Nameless. AFE. K&N. WeatherTech. Morimoto. Solar Gard. PPF. 9H.

Awesome! I had base, crappy alloy wheels as base on my '08 STI. They were heavy as hell.

Yeah these wheels have been great so far, and I think they are around 24 lbs!

I like how you mounted your front plate .

Thanks (assuming you are meaning me). I custom fabricated the mount to attach to one of the bolts for the active grille shutters. I posted what the mount looks like a couple months ago.

Yeah these wheels have been great so far, and I think they are around 24 lbs!

Thanks (assuming you are meaning me). I custom fabricated the mount to attach to one of the bolts for the active grille shutters. I posted what the mount looks like a couple months ago.

When winter tire install time comes each year I'm always surprised how much lighter my Enkeis are on my Legacy than the OEM alloys on my '14 Forester XT.

I got my Enkeis with minimal curb rash (only a few small spots), with Conti DWS tires with 3/4 tread depth remaining (and TPMS) for a grand.

How much did you get yours for?

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

I got my Enkeis with minimal curb rash (only a few small spots), with Conti DWS tires with 3/4 tread depth remaining (and TPMS) for a grand.

How much did you get yours for?

I found the Enkei's on FB marketplace, and the owner had put a couple hundred miles on them before replacing them. Small little scratches but other than that the are in perfect condition. And I got brand new DWS06's off Tire Rack. Continental tire was having a $70 rebate back on tires for June. I took the TPMS off my stock wheels and put them on the new ones.

All-in-All, I paid around $950 for everything. :icon_bigg

I found the Enkei's on FB marketplace, and the owner had put a couple hundred miles on them before replacing them. Small little scratches but other than that the are in perfect condition. And I got brand new DWS06's off Tire Rack. Continental tire was having a $70 rebate back on tires for June. I took the TPMS off my stock wheels and put them on the new ones.

All-in-All, I paid around $950 for everything. :icon_bigg

Very well done!

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

For you guys that are wondering about these parts...I asked my friend in Japan about the Eurou Areo Parts.. and he told me they aren't that goid of quality and fitment isn't that great either..

I found pictures of an actual set of Eurou aero on croooober a while back (cause all I had ever seen was the renders from their listings) and I can say I agree with this. They look like extremely cheap quality plastic.

KfprBrT.jpg.5e1ac1474954522b15b1fe8aa668ca57.jpg

9VKszae.jpg.56d306128da2b4d8a349d34a4b905aa0.jpg

uCUX4GY.jpg.88d2c916c07ef51e2807d51e1872f625.jpg

c2XJAjM.jpg.50b508381a81a1e52094f091676c01b7.jpg

wnfipjK.jpg.acef0164f342d9e4fa6b815ffe317344.jpg

9cQHzOV.jpg.2bc4aa04ecd4bc4d532865acf76d6f70.jpg

uTEMhqH.jpg.fac90826fb7d6cbbdea95bef632af96c.jpg

qcQKnGR.jpg.7f34b690f38d834876277ee66144c56f.jpg

Took my leggy to a body shop to fix the side fender because it kept popping out. They popped two bolts on each side and now it’s in there good and doesn’t pop out.

Also getting my STi black lip protector on Friday since the cherry rubber lip protector one has been taking a beating. At least the actual front lip is flawless.

Just Applied some Chemical Guys Leather Serum to my New Performance Wheel.. The features are amazing.. 9fddcd6b63f62d6e054c94d84087330e.jpg

what's the part on top of the steering wheel for?

what's the part on top of the steering wheel for?
It shows the RPM on both sides and in the center has a display to show, MPH,RPM, Throttle position, Intake Pressure, Intake Temp, Oil n Water Temp, Instant MPG, Batt Volts and Outside Temp. Thats in Normal Drive Mode.

It also has Sport Mode Shift Light set by RPM, Distance Timer like 1/4 mile, Stop Watch, Oil n Water Temp, Instant MPG, Lap Time Option Part and G-Meter.

You csn program a set speed or rpm and the rpm lights flash if you exceed what you program and also has a slight vibration on the wheel..

Just Applied some Chemical Guys Leather Serum to my New Performance Wheel.. The features are amazing.. 9fddcd6b63f62d6e054c94d84087330e.jpg

Do u have the part number for that steering wheel?or link I’m interested..and did u do the install yourself?thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to pass the word that Billetworkz will make rear window vents for 6 gen Legacys if they can get at least 5 orders and a test vehicle for R&D. The vents are currently available for WRX and Imprezas and would be great for us to have them too. Any takers?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Do u have the part number for that steering wheel?or link I’m interested..and did u do the install yourself?thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here you go.. I had my local Car Shop do it for me, but I got all the info for them. Translated Instructions and got US Wire Diagrams to help install.

https://www.japanparts.com/parts/detail/57313

Edited by Grnlantern1