LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhhh.... can I help keep the dust off the LGT? Next Thursday sounds good to me!

Ok, I plan on meeting you at Robusto. :lol:

Now if we just get some other folks to join us, that would be great! I even planned on having a Cigar this time (been a long time since I had one).

Kind of hoping to get Tommypenguin out since he was always down for a cigar.

I applogize guys but thursday doesn't work for me for two reasons, got an ice hockey game in the evening and I quit smoking a month ago and probably shouldn't be at a smoking lounge.:redface: If you can reschedule to another time/location, maybe the rio restaruarant right behind the robusto room on another night I could make it.

GG - Robusto Room across from the UA theater down in Park Meadows (or behind Rio Grande at Park Meadows). Hope to see you there.

Scotty, is that a plan to join us?

Nick, congrats on quitting. We'll miss ya just the same. We'll have to get together again soon anyway. Look forward to seeing you then.

I have a Sushi date at 6, so I should saunter in smellin fishy about 8:30 or 9. Nick, if the weather is managable we could sit outside or you and the others could ramp up on margaritas beforehand. It'd be good to see you! When does your Hockey game end?

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Ok, I'll be there about 8. Sounds like Brett is going to make his way in shortly thereafter.

GG, you still gonna make it? Scotty, it would be great if you could come - I don't think I've seen either you or Brett since Smoke & Bones in June!

Good times gents..... next time we should make more of a night of it and do it on a Friday or Saturday.

Brady.... consider my offer.... windshield & Grill, and you can park your company car in the garage so you wont have to warm it up and scrape the windows in the morning!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

• 1 month later...
one day we gotta have a Utah, colorado meet!!! all LGTs are here in SLC... not hard to get everyone together.... how far away is colorado though???? maybe we go that way or yal come here or somethin... wat yal think???

I was there for Thanksgiving in Sandy w/ my dad. Boarded Snowbird. I believe it's a 9 hour drive.