LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T'was nice to meet you y'all again. And was nice to meet you Brady.

AFter 2 showers, cant seem to get the smell off completely. Maybe the smell is stuck in my nose.

I wasn't going to say anything, but yes, you would benefit from a shower.

What!?!! T,T; :icon_cry:

Yes, Han, nice to meet you too.

The smoky smell is the reason I won't wear my coat in there anymore ... but I can live with that. I just take everything I was wearing and throw it in the wash. Works for me, at least.

I liked the idea of going downtown, so maybe next time we can do something like that. Or just something different.

Maybe our next meet can be at The Body Shop for you girly boys.....j/k ;):lol:

:lol: bath and body works meet anybody? I guess we do alienate certain members with our cigar meets, next time we will have one somewhere that doesn't allow smoke. Firebowl lunch meet sounds like its next on the docket, but i can't make friday if you guys push it back to when I'm in town I'll definitely go.

Word, its so nice out here, 79 degrees when i got off the plane I was still in jeans, a sweat shirt and my smoked out jacket. I was sweating bad. I took an awesome drive from Ontario to Victorville, the mountain scenary was beautiful very comparable to colorado. I still haven't seen a single subaru out here yet I will be looking.

Niiice Brett! Yeah, that is the main downer of cigar bars- smelly clothes, bad tasting tongue. Took me a couple brushes, but the breath is gooood now.

Bro's, I had AN ABSOUTE BLAST w/ you guys even though I was a bit tired. I enjoyed this one a lil more than the last for some reason. And han, I'm really glad you came. It had been a while, so it was good to see ya. And thank you VERY VERY much for picking up my drinks/pizza! Brett, that C*b*n was tasty spicy too. And I was surprised my cigar lasted the two hours that it did. Good to see Tony again as well. Tell him he has good fashion sense.

Nick, let's get this next lunch meet scheduled for next week sometime.

Cool.... will do Scotty, and I had fun too!

So how about Friday the 22nd? Would that work for you Nick? Ted, can you make a lunch meet any weekday, or should we do this on a Saturday?

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

:lol: bath and body works meet anybody? I guess we do alienate certain members with our cigar meets, next time we will have one somewhere that doesn't allow smoke. Firebowl lunch meet sounds like its next on the docket, but i can't make friday if you guys push it back to when I'm in town I'll definitely go.

Yeah, I'd prefer later as well. Does next week work for you Nick?

And when we do a downtown bar hopping night, anyone is welcome to crash at my pad if they don't wanna drive. It's small, but I have a cushy leather couch, a recliner, and a quality blow up camping cushion thingy.

Cool.... will do Scotty, and I had fun too!

So how about Friday the 22nd? Would that work for you Nick? Ted, can you make a lunch meet any weekday, or should we do this on a Saturday?

For the most part, I can't do a lunch date in Denver during the week :(
:spin: