LegacyGT.com

LGT Owners, what car will you drive next?

The 5th gen hasn't won over many people, be careful what you ask for. Maybe word it specifically, like " maybe if Subaru offered a manual in the Legacy XT that would hold up to power and abuse, like an STI gearbox", Lol.

I don't know how many times I've bleated this specific line:

I'd love a USDM Levorg Spec.B w/ the STi 6MT.

Now that you've mentioned it, I would also settle for a top trim Outback XT with the STI 6MT.

Having a 3rd vehicle would be nice, but I doubt that is going to happen. I'm hoping to keep my car for awhile though. We may be moving to a smaller town south of Kansas City and having something that has not just been lowered may be beneficial.

My girlfriend just bought a 18 Magnetite 3.6r in KC this week. We fly out the 9th to drive it cross country back home. 14k on it, she's stoked

• I Donated
The 5th gen hasn't won over many people, be careful what you ask for. Maybe word it specifically, like " maybe if Subaru offered a manual in the Legacy XT that would hold up to power and abuse, like an STI gearbox", Lol.

I mean, the primary problem with the 5th gen was the looks, not the gearbox... :hide:

I don't know how many times I've bleated this specific line:

I'd love a USDM Levorg Spec.B w/ the STi 6MT.

Now that you've mentioned it, I would also settle for a top trim Outback XT with the STI 6MT.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, and we all have wanted a Legacy STI since this forum was founded in 2004, but once again, we're all going to be royally disappointed by the fact that Subaru doesn't give a shit about what we want. :spin::lol:

Actually................ B4 will let you know that the 5th Gen was god's (SOA's) gift (curse) to all of us. It made it vanilla and that sold things which made the Legacy STI possible. Oh wait... that never happened. :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

So after selling my Legacy today, I am going to be looking at a One Owner 2011 Infiniti G37x with 113,112 miles tommorow. It's at a Chevy Dealership and they're asking $10,000, which is a few hundred bucks high but not crazy high. Funny enough, it was originally sold at the same exact Infiniti dealership that we bought the 2018 Infiniti QX30 for my mother at last year. Edited by Alexmed2002

What dealer did she buy it from?

Legends Toyota. If you know Ben (zero1jdm) he helped take a look at it for us. Took a road trip with him out to SubieFest in Connecticut a few years back and been good friends since.

Legends Toyota. If you know Ben (zero1jdm) he helped take a look at it for us. Took a road trip with him out to SubieFest in Connecticut a few years back and been good friends since.

I’m like 15 min south from the Legends area. Not familiar with Ben. There is a pretty cool 5th gen GT that sits by the Verizon store at the Legends Outlets.

41e21186521417214668aad790048bde.jpg

I know we are social distancing, but Jazz and Arthur Bryant's Barbecue are some great restaurants in the Legends area also. Legends is a very easy drive from the airport as well since you stay to the west of KC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m like 15 min south from the Legends area. Not familiar with Ben. There is a pretty cool 5th gen GT that sits by the Verizon store at the Legends Outlets.

41e21186521417214668aad790048bde.jpg

I know we are social distancing, but Jazz and Arthur Bryant's Barbecue are some great restaurants in the Legends area also. Legends is a very easy drive from the airport as well since you stay to the west of KC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds great. I believe we'll be staying near Overland Park area.

Ben owns a minty of a piece dam near full replica s402 he's built out of his spec.b it's an amazing machine.

Funny you say there's one in front of a Verizon store, I manage one too

• 2 months later...
yeah, my folks got one of the n/a CX-5s coming up on a year ago, for what it is they're nice. the white leather interior is absolutely gorgeous though

I was also considering a n/a CX-5, but I went to look at my RDX first and I knew it was the one. To think that I've been browsing cars since the end of March, it's a huge relief to know that I don't have to look again for a long time (knock on wood). The issue I kept running into was either the cars would be smoked inside of them, or they were simply beat up.

If I do decide to sell my car as is, I am looking the Acura TLX and might even wait for the A Spec. Depending on finding the complete spec B 6 speed swap lol.

Love the way it looks and hopefully it drives nice!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

If I do decide to sell my car as is, I am looking the Acura TLX and might even wait for the A Spec. Depending on finding the complete spec B 6 speed swap lol.

Love the way it looks and hopefully it drives nice!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I love the way it's looking so far. It's giving me the TL Type-S vibes.