LegacyGT.com

LGT Owners, what car will you drive next?

Got a ride in a Grand Cherokee to the dealer's "other" lot to look at some SRTs, and with the passenger seat far enough up to let my kids + wife sit in the back, I was SUPER cramped in the front. Kept banging my left knee on the dash. And that was after turning nearly sideways to try to fit in. Sitting normally was a total no-go.

Based on that, would never even consider a GC..

Got a ride in a Grand Cherokee to the dealer's "other" lot to look at some SRTs, and with the passenger seat far enough up to let my kids + wife sit in the back, I was SUPER cramped in the front. Kept banging my left knee on the dash. And that was after turning nearly sideways to try to fit in. Sitting normally was a total no-go.

Based on that, would never even consider a GC..

We had a GC rental for 5 weeks while our cars were getting some hail damage repaired and didn't find it cramped at all. Im 6'3 258lbs and had no issue fitting me, my wife , the pup and the odd friend here and there (this was prebaby). The cabin has about the same space as the LGT ( maybe slightly less) plus the nice big hatch.

• I Donated
Why is that? Its running on the same powerplant the SRT Grand Cherokee has for many many years.

Yeah, I wouldn't trust Chrysler powertrains in general as far as I could throw them. And they're heavy as f***, so I can't throw them far. :lol:

I am watching all the old episodes of top gear...yet again.

They did an RS4 review.

I remembered how much I loved the V8 rumble and manual transmission and the ride. I had test driven a used one about 5 years ago before a subaru was ever on my radar.

I would love to daily one of those even with the added maintenance and repairs. There are faster cars but my God if it didnt feel darn near perfect.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

There's a few guys on here that have already made the switch from their LGT to the Stinger .

It seems like the Stinger will be the natural progression for alot here, unless the next gen Legacy GT is good.

As much as I love the SRT Cherokee and Durango, I've heard nothing but horror stories. My buddies GC Summit Diesel spends more time at the dealer than on the road. I still want a SRT GC badly though. And godamn if Destroyer Grey and B5 Blue aren't the greatest colors ever painted onto a sedan.

One of my friends had the previous Gen Jeep GC SRT8; he averaged 13mpg on it. For the amount my miles I drive, I couldn't justify buying a car with that low of fuel economy for my daily driver. For 2nd summer car yes, but not my daily.

One of my friends had the previous Gen Jeep GC SRT8; he averaged 13mpg on it. For the amount my miles I drive, I couldn't justify buying a car with that low of fuel economy for my daily driver. For 2nd summer car yes, but not my daily.
I work from home. Bring on the low MPG!!

Not to mention my LGT doesn't get the best fuel economy now with the rebuild, mods and protune. What's losing 3 more miles per gallon ?

You could park it anywhere you want. Curbs wouldn't make a bit a difference. You can park it like an A-hole but at the end of the day people would still admire it eventhough subconsciously they'd think you're a prick.

You'll be "that guy's :lol:

You could park it anywhere you want. Curbs wouldn't make a bit a difference. You can park it like an A-hole but at the end of the day people would still admire it eventhough subconsciously they'd think you're a prick.

You'll be "that guy's [emoji38]

Hahaha just find the nearest Prius and park on it.

You'll be "that guy's [emoji38]

I actually mentioned that to my wife lol. My only concern is I wouldnt be able to park the thing anywhere !
Becks... Isn't that how everyone in Ontario parks anyway? [emoji3]

Just got back from driving an SS 1LE 6 speed. I absolutely love it. We were talking #s for about an hour, and finally got an offer that is really close to what I was hoping for. Seriously considering it if I can get a good price for the LGT. I want $12K, Stage 2 shortblokc with 2K miles, 6 speed, JDM front end brand new respray on the whole car. I doubt I'll get 12K but if I get 10 i'd prob walk away from it.