LegacyGT.com

LGT Owners, what car will you drive next?

If we're not going based off old or new. If I go with something older a Jeep grand Cherokee like a 12+ model in solid white or GraphiteGrey would be my pick. IF and I mean big IF...IF the Ford bronco is made I'm getting one. No question about it if it's made with the 5.0.

When going for a used car probably a black series c73 Mercedes. But if going for a new vehicle im starting to like the new Mazda 6 or if going a bit more upscale a slightly used Audi S5

Saw one the other day rolling down the Springfield, Ma streets ( worlds worst roads) thing was sickly loud even at idle.

Well... truth be told you couldn't have seen an RS3 yet since they arnt available in the US market yet. However they will be in the 2017-18 MY. Just some insider info lol

Genesis 5.0

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Man, some of these cars mentioned are nothing like the Legacy :p

The Genesis is fast, spacious, and floaty a little. It is gorgeous and completely over priced lol!

Well... truth be told you couldn't have seen an RS3 yet since they arnt available in the US market yet. However they will be in the 2017-18 MY. Just some insider info lol

Yup, I meant to attach two frowny faces on opposite sides of the 3 making it an RS8, my mistake

This guy

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160310/a5ea81b2aa80cb272b61d8ece74ead8d.jpg

I'm with Syndicate, I'd give the SS a long hard look. Although it will be hard to get used to worrying about wheel spin....

I considered a used 1st gen CTS-V when shopping for the LGT but I couldn't get past the crappy interior buttons that would lose their markings after just three years. At the time my 11 year old WRX's interior was in great shape.

I love my car and am not getting rid of it anytime soon. That being said my next car is an M5 for sure. Comfy highway cruiser when you want it and a blistering 3.6 0-60 when you feel like hauling butt. If we could get an Audi RS6 wagon I would be all over that, but apparently we are not worthy.

I just can't get over all the quality issues with GM and Ford especially with interior and electronics. I would love a Cadillac ATS, but the long term reliability is just not where you would expect for the price, ditto on the fusion not to mention there are already a handful of Fusions in the parking lot at work and that is just my shift lol.

Its a Chrysler, as long as you don't expect anything, you wont be disappointed...lol. But seriously, if you are that desperate at least get the flagship car the Charger or the 300. You have less chance of something going seriously annoyingly wrong with it. I said less chance, its still a mediocre quality product from a less than mediocre brand.

Why not compromise, lease a fusion 2.7 ecoboost for 3 years and by then either there will be a legacy gt or not and then you can decide from there. Meanwhile you have a fun car with plenty of power and room with no worries about ynansb at least on your dime.

Personally, I would just keep the lgt its cheaper to keep her...

Why not compromise, lease a fusion 2.7 ecoboost for 3 years and by then either there will be a legacy gt or not and then you can decide from there. Meanwhile you have a fun car with plenty of power and room with no worries about ynansb at least on your dime.

Personally, I would just keep the lgt its cheaper to keep her...

I drive far too many miles per year to lease, i usually buy a car outright and then sell it when I get to 100Kmi, cheaper than leasing.

I test drove a ford fuision with one of those ecoboost motors a few years ago, and I felt like I was in the worst manufactured car in the world.

Who puts paddle shifters in a sports sedan that take over 2 seconds to change gears when you hit them? I'd rather have a Chrysler than a ford lol.

1970 VW Karmann Ghia with EZ36D.. Not sure if any one knows what those are. I'm doing a custom restoration on one minus the EZ. Swap has been done with 3.0... Would just do exhaust and tune.. 300bhp/360ft lb in a Rear engine, RWD car that weighs less than 2000lbs...

2016+ Porsche 911 Carrera (base model 370bhp flavor)

2016+ Porsche Cayman GTS/GT4 (340-385bhp)

2017+ Infiniti Q60 Coupe (400bhp flavor)

2017+ Jaguar F-Type S (380bhp flavor)

2017+ Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifolgio (500bhp flavor)

Edited by Perscitus

2016+ Porsche 911 Carrera (base flavor)

2016+ Porsche Cayman GTS/GT4 (340-385bhp)

2017+ Infiniti Q60 Coupe (400bhp flavor)

2017+ Jaguar F-Type S (380bhp flavor)

2017+ Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifolgio (500bhp flavor)

Planning on hitting the lottery I see, lol