LegacyGT.com

I'm back after a long hiatus. Looking for pics of my old '06 2.5i. I wiped my HDD accidently and lost most of the pictures I had of the car. Luckily I have a lot of stuff on photobucket, which I completely forgot about. Good times on this forum, hasn't changed a bit (literally, still looks the same lol).

I'm back after a long hiatus. Looking for pics of my old '06 2.5i. I wiped my HDD accidently and lost most of the pictures I had of the car. Luckily I have a lot of stuff on photobucket, which I completely forgot about. Good times on this forum, hasn't changed a bit (literally, still looks the same lol).

Oh hey! are you still in that Mazada ?

Oh hey! are you still in that Mazada ?

What's up bro! Nah, I didn't keep the Mazda very long, about a year. The guy who owned it before me had heavily modified her, then parted her out before trading it in. In the back of my mind, I was always worried she was gonna blow, (the whole zoom zoom boom thing, ya know). I moved out of the mazda into a '10 Rav4 V6 SAP, which is now driven by my wife. Missed having a turbo, so I bought a GTI about a month ago.

OzzefgQ.jpg

• 5 months later...
I am always here watching and reading. I am in a 09 WRX now. Only put 200 miles on it since I got it a few years. Full Amsoil car, very taken care of. Just an animal.

Pawl why in gods name did you get a GTI? why no STI?

I looked into a new WRX, but I couldn't really find one for the right price.

I got a 2015 WRX a few years back for a great price, I love that car. I also just bought a 2018 Colorado Duramax for a daily, also an awesome truck. Then there's my 05 2.5i just sitting in my driveway, needs a timing belt and water pump. I have the parts I just need the motivation to do it :lol:

Archived