LegacyGT.com

2006 legacy interior lights

ruderon1

Im looking for some info on interior lighting system.the dome light stop working,but the puddle lamps on the doors work.fuses are good and bulb is also good no power to bulb.does any one know where i can get a wiring diagram for this system.or what could be possible wrong or where to check any help? Thanks ronny

Hope u didnt fry your BIU like some ppl in this link. they did so by miswiring a map light on with dome light mod, a costly fix i believe...http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/map-lights-dome-light-mod-23139p19.html

• 4 months later...

I have similar problem in 2004 Outback but light on with switch in 'door' (switch) position (Doors open or shut) also on in on position. I shorted the system for door & on position wiring. Told by Subaru problem in integrated unit under dashboard

behind steering wheel (mine right hand drive - Australia) . Don't know which of 3 integrated units is faulty. Need wiring diagram or advice which unit!

Might just be the Dome light switch. I know the one in my rear has gone bad because of wiring inside the physical plastic piece. A factory problem. If you have power to the connector itself then it's the unit. Replace it with a used one from ebay and your all good.

Archived