LegacyGT.com

Reviews section ......

Please take a moment to click on the "Reviews" link on the top banner to check it out.

Feel free to post up reviews on products you have purchased or about vendors you have purchased from.... or ... just use the reviews to help guide your purchase decisions!

The more this community contributes.... the more useful the Reviews section will become!

Thanks!

I have added a posting for Tein H-Tech and S-tech springs. I know several of you guys have them on your Legacies already....

GET IN THERE AND FILL OUT A REVIEW for the rest of us! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Bump... only a few of our members have been contributing to the Reviews.

Please take a minute to check it out. It could be a great tool if we just take the time to contribute...

Click on "Reviews" on the top banner of the site.... ;)

Or better yet.... here is a direct link! http://legacygt.com/reviews/

Please take a moment to click on the "Reviews" link on the top banner to check it out.

Feel free to post up reviews on products you have purchased or about vendors you have purchased from.... or ... just use the reviews to help guide your purchase decisions!

The more this community contributes.... the more useful the Reviews section will become!

Thanks!

With "VBulletin Default" the top banner does not show a "Reviews" link.

With "VBulletin Default" the top banner does not show a "Reviews" link.

DOH! I didn't know that. Thanks for pointing that out.

I am using the LegacyGT profile. I thought everybody was..... :confused:

Can you add a Headers subsection under exhaust?

I wouldn't mind seeing more reviews on headers.

Done! ;)

But it isn't a subcategory..... exhausts is for cat back and turbo back exhaust sytems.

I uploaded a product description, but realized there was a typo in the original description. When I tried to edit, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot create references to/from string offsets nor overloaded objects in /home/pgdmpulc/public_html/forums/includes/functions_vbseo.php on line 3566

:iam:

Yeah.. that happens anytime you try to edit a product.

Tide is aware of the issue... but can't do anything about it since they haven't released updates for the software that the Reviews section uses.

• 2 weeks later...

There seems to be a lot of interest in suspension links recently. Can we add a subfolder for links under suspension? Right now, there is only the Poltec endlinks listed but it's shown at the top level.

Should we have a separate folder for lateral links and swaybar endlinks? Or just one called suspension links?

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Um... don't want to sound like a total Noob... but I was trying to add my dealership to the reviews section and could not figure out how to do so. (No, I wasn't intoxicated at the time.... :lol: )

Help? :p

• 2 weeks later...

Personal choice. One isn't "better" than the other... they are just different.

IMHO... the turbo is more "fun". You'll get that pulling sensation when the boost comes in.

The flat-6 is "torqier" and is better for every day around town driving.