LegacyGT.com

KILLER deal on Lower control arms

So... My lca bushings have been getting a little sloppy and I had been saving up for new bushings...I had wished I could afford the spec-b arms, but at over $300 a piece that was WAY out of my budget. Then I found some on rock auto that are spec-b style for only $106 ea. Jackpot!!!

Then I thought I would double check E-bay to see if I could find them for cheaper.

-WOAH-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mevotech-CMS80182-Control-Arm-and-Ball-Joint-Assembly-Brand-New-/231689645859?vxp=mtr

I don't know if this is some kind of typo but I ordered both sides (cms80181 is other side).

their listing says it fits a ford transit connect, but on rock auto it fits LGTs, also picture looks like a spec-b style arm.

So in conclusion, I got TWO front spec-b style LCA's for $45.00 shipped.

yes $45.00 for BOTH with SHIPPING!

I should have them on thurs. the 18th and will post results.

Did you notice that the listing you sent is only for the driver's side?

Never mind....I see that you stated that you ordered both sides. I hope these are for real because Mevotech is sold in a lot of places and even if they are $50 each, it's a terrific deal.

I just ordered a set from CARID.COM for $26.53 including shipping.. it states lower control arm and ball joint assembly so it should be the entire thing but at only $4.00 for each Item I am not exactly convinced of what I will receive... I will also Post results, figured the 26 bucks was worth the risk at this point.

How would an entire control arm and ball joint cost only $3.20? That wouldn't even come close to covering the raw materials to make the parts.

I know right???? Hopefully it is there mistake on pricing and we get to benefit, I do have my doubts, but it does have this in the description:

Front Passenger Side Lower Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly (CMS80181) by Mevotech®. Use 1 per Vehicle. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the vehicle and wheel, resulting in increased control and road safety.

Notes: The Premier Quality Line has a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Features:

• Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wear
  • Allocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment
  • Reduces transmitted noise, road shock, and vibration
  • Provides resistance to suspension movement
  • Designed with thicker forgings to reduce excessive flexing and twisting of the suspension system
  • Sturdy steel (aluminum) construction
  • Greaseable for better performance and increased service life
  • Corrosion resistant finish
  • Meets OE fit, form, and function
  • Performance tested and durable

Really? You want your suspension to collapse on a bumpy road? :lol:

Bettin' these are high-end, exotic materials like on Masers, too? ;)

But in for pics of crashed cars!!!

---

Yup and all the times the airlines posted low/erroneous prices all of those flights crashed too!

Lets be honest, 4 bucks plus shippjng, correct?

Sent from my XT1028

Im out of pocket around 25 bucks. If they suck, I will boomerang them into the recycle bin. If not I will leave them around until someone else on here installs one and tests it!

How would an entire control arm and ball joint cost only $3.20? That wouldn't even come close to covering the raw materials to make the parts.

That's the wondereful eBay price illusion, they are charting $18 for shipping alone with no combined shipping. Lots of sellers sell for $1 and charge $20 for shipping.

Still though $45 for seems very cheap, either rejects like mentioned or maybe they are closing warehouse and are just trying to get rid of stock. Gonna give it a try for that price!

05 LGT 16G 14psi 290whp/30mpg (SOLD)

12 OBP Stock 130whp/27mpg@87 Oct

00 G20t GT28r 10psi 250whp/36mpg

22 Ascent STOCK

Lol, if this is true and it was a mistake in pricing you'll be getting both the LCAs for around $30.00. From CARID CMS80182 CMS80181 $4.00 + $4.00 + ground shipping of around ~$21.00. If you check the Mevotech website, these are the actual pictures and they are aluminum because the weight of each arm is around 8 lbs.

http://partsonline.mevotech.com/Showdetails.aspx?pn=CMS80182

http://partsonline.mevotech.com/Showdetails.aspx?pn=CMS80181