LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mega Users
spotted silver LGT today around 3:15 on 7 lakes road in NY. I was at the rotary with a bunch of other motorcycles (on my bike, not in my LGT). it had wheels, springs/lowered, and big friggin exhaust.
"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

• 2 weeks later...
spotted silver LGT today around 3:15 on 7 lakes road in NY. I was at the rotary with a bunch of other motorcycles (on my bike, not in my LGT). it had wheels, springs/lowered, and big friggin exhaust.

That was me, on the way home from octoberfest at Bear Mountain last week.

• Mega Users
That was me, on the way home from octoberfest at Bear Mountain last week.

sickkkkkkkk. I was in the rotary. your car looked mean. what you got done to it?

that pic of your dog looks like its from the top of bear mtn.

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

sickkkkkkkk. I was in the rotary. your car looked mean. what you got done to it?

that pic of your dog looks like its from the top of bear mtn.

Thanks, appreciate it. My car is stage 2 with a perrin tmic. I got it tuned way back in the day from TDC before they went under. The exhaust is an autospeed turboback plus a crucial up. BC coils, 25mm perrin sways f+r...blacked out headlights with angel eyes, r-rev sports carbon fiber grill with oem emblem, blacked out rear lights with reverse cutouts...rims are FIVE:AD R5:F in 19x8.5 in stealth chrome...

pic of my ride on post #40 - http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/five-ad-r5-f-19-stealth-chrome-pvd-190569p3.html

Good eye, my dog was in the backseat that day, and the pic was from a hike up there a few months ago...