LegacyGT.com

Hey! Awesome your right! I’m not entirely sure I bought the car and the owner didn’t do any of the work them selves so I don’t have a lot of information on what’s been done to it. I’ll do some digging tomorrow and see if there is one there. It’s going to be a long journey getting this back in decent shape.Thanks for your help

Thats the pcv leak detection sensor. It basically connects the turbo inlet to the pcv system and triggers a cel if sensor comes disconnected somehow. If you look in the connector, you can see its literally just a metal piece that completes the curcuit. Most aftermarket inlets don't hook up to that sensor and it is not that useful so the easiest thing to do if you upgrade the inlet is to just stuff it somewhere under the intake. Its not something to worry about at all as long as your inlet is hooked up properly. I pulled out the male metal peice and electrical taped the connector to get it out of the way.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info! It does have an aftermarket inlet so that makes sense. I tried what you did and disconnect it. But it just threw a CEL So I plugged it back in sense it wasn’t hurting anything anyway. Thanks again
Yeah you have to keep the curcuit connected. I took some needle nose pliers and removed the metal connector and stuck it into the socket. The sensor is pretty much just that piece of metal

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk