LegacyGT.com

New Norcal LGT Owner

thair

Hey Everyone,

Lived in Norcal for over 20 years now but just bought a 2006 OB Legacy GT, MT, Silver Trim. 78K miles and in really good condition. Needless to say, I love it so far.

Just wanted to introduce myself and all. Names Ian.

Any good independent shops in the South Bay/Peninsula you guys can recommend? I've read Kuno's but any others you guys can point me to?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Ian & welcome!

Auto Headquarters in RWC is great and very reliable/trustworthy. Join i-club if you haven't yet, they organize the regular weekly meets. Once a year-ish we try to get a legacy specific meet going. Last couple were install days where we did anything that can be done in 1 day (oil change, spark plugs, sway bars, suspension. I did a rear brembo & radiator install last time).

What did you need done?

Thanks for the welcome and install days sound pretty cool! Nothing really "needs" to be done right now as its in really good condition but just would like to know for future maintenance, etc. Someone who knows subaru's in general would be better than my local mechanic.

I can help with almost anything on the LGtT except for clutch and motor rebuilds. at first i got in trouble with the wifey for having too many random people over at the house =p Worth it though to meet good dudes like ^^these guys^^, and now my wife loves the subie culture too =)

If you have any questions when your mod bug bites, feel free to PM me.

Archived