LegacyGT.com

Tokico roll call

Wales Garage

Who's got them?

What springs?

What car? (ie: sedan 5mt, wagon 5eat...etc)

Im getting ready to install mine in the next few weeks and want some opinions.

fweasel has the info you seek. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

I just got my brand-new set today :icon_chee I didn't want to post anything until I had them in hand. I really could have used them last week since I'm not going to be able to install for 3 weeks :mad: That should give me enough time to get the top hats, ect. As for the important info, see http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60297 I called Tokico and spoke to a service rep. He told me that they pulled the shocks since there were questions about the fitment and that they would only fit a JDM car. After telling them that I had a JDM car ;) they said they cold sell them to me through a licenced retailer. I email Auto Car Parts and they told me if Tokico had them they could get them. Two weeks later, here we are. The only thing is that the box didn't have the adjuster in it. A few emails should fix that.

----Hang up and Drive!----

'05 GT sedan AT. Tein H-tech springs with JDM/Spec B front strut mounts and doubled rear spring seats. Installed the Tokico set about 8 months ago and have set at 2 turns from full hard.

05 LGT 5MT wagon, Cobbs, front JDM tophats and extra rear spring seat. Rides higher than it did w/ Pinks on stock struts but lower than stock, and the car sits level w/ no hint of the saggin' waggin syndrome. I can't recommend this combo however. I think the springs are too soft for the struts, or I have them set too soft (2 or 3 turns from full soft both ends). Don't sweat the adjuster. Go to your local H/W store and get a 3mm hex wrench.

I'm running Tokico's, Bilstein specific Ion springs, Spec B front top hats on my 5MT LGT. 2.5 turns from full hard. Love the set-up, no intentions of changing anything until something breaks. Car rides exactly as I want it to on both my 17" winter wheels and 18" summers.

Member Rodan is running this same set-up with COBB sways.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Archived