LegacyGT.com

MD/PA: Feal 441’s possible trade

Hello, I have a set of Feal 441 coilovers for 05-09 legacy’s / outback’s I am considering selling. They are currently on my 05 legacy gt and can be removed at any point.

$1150 cash or can ship at buyers expense. Located close to Hunt Valley MD.

My coilovers are in great condition and have the swift springs upgrade and come with dust covers. My car is not my daily and the coilovers are ready to be removed. I would guess they have about 14k miles on them maybe as this car is garaged and isn’t used very often. .

b27b1b54b1738e6ed04d1e6c3a219eff.jpg

A66837D3-293F-48D3-8084-4C1BDD3659CA.thumb.png.f0093d8939542d87bb39dbda9e5d528f.png

60269B8E-3946-41E1-AAE6-F462FF9E22BB.thumb.png.9c9af81b7b89cd3ce2c39d051a2f105a.png

Edited by Lgt005

• 2 months later...

Seeems as though my trade may have fallen threw... So back up these go. Looking to trade for airlift suspension and management kit + cash on top on my end.

May also sell if the price is right. But please don’t waste time with low ball offers.

Edited by Lgt005

I’m only selling because I am trying to go the air suspension route. They are very comfortable coil-overs and treated me great. I’m not exactly sure how to answer the streetability question as I’m not exactly sure what you are asking. They handled great and outperformed the oem suspension on every level and never limited me in any way of what the car was capable of, it only improved it. I would recommend feals anyone that wants a great quality coilover. I did a lot of research before deciding on the feal 441 and felt these would be the best option and have superior quality and ride over majority of the Coilovers available. Odi, the owner of Feal suspension is very knowledgeable and is also well known in the drift community from what I understand ( I personally am not in the drift scene). But I only have good thing to say about these coilovers and my experience with them, I am just looking to go a different route at this point in time (air suspension). I’m sure if you look up reviews for similar cars, like the 08-14 wrx you will see some great reviews.

• 2 weeks later...