LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea its annoying. like trying to put in puntuations. !,.?

Nah..mine does not work at all.

It just hangs when I try to post. Happened when I had the pearl and it's now happening with the Curve. I need to check my settings...

Odd thing is I could respond to PMs...no problem.

Nah..mine does not work at all.

It just hangs when I try to post. Happened when I had the pearl and it's now happening with the Curve. I need to check my settings...

Odd thing is I could respond to PMs...no problem.

Ohh well i have mine to allow java script, IE Mobile emulation, and i have OS 4.5 which i will be upgrading something this week too.

Nice. Congrats on the job.

I almost walked up to your car n i was like wait i didnt park here! :lol:

thanks. I'm guessing you work in the building you're parked next to? I remember seeing you under the other one. I can currently see your car from the window. nice to see more specbs around.

Im in building 2. I work for ASCO. i park over there when its sunny so my car is warm when i leave. otherwise im under the building like yesterday with the clouds.

I'm right above you on the 3rd floor at SBS. That's a pretty good idea. One of my coworkers had her GPS and phone charger stolen from her car in the lot under the building.

I see this Spec B quite often in the Westchester Mall. Has some ghey stickers on it. Figured one of the janitors owns it. :iam:

You're probably talking about me. Purchased the car with it, so I still need

to remove those stickers.:rolleyes: And what does quite often mean? The car has

only been parked there 5 times in the span of a month.

Edited by chutrain

to remove those stickers.:rolleyes:

:lol: Probably, you're always jkhsjfhjksfhsfjkaahbasdskaisdaubfa.

Edited by V4LG7

go on tri-state nasioc and read about how many peoples cars get jacked from malls and in the tri state area alone. Actually go back a few posts on here and just look at home many people have posted do not post locations of where people park. especially when its somewhere that you see a car frequently

The good thing is there is a camera pointing right up at my car and they got security

running up and down the place. My car is usually the only car in that section. Only

employees go through that place.

Thanks for editing the posts though!

to remove those stickers.:rolleyes: And what does quite often mean? The car has

only been parked there 5 times in the span of a month.

Five times in a month is pretty often. :lol:

Yeah, women with huge Tahoe's and Suburban's are the worst! They'll park on top of your car and wonder how you got underneath them. :rolleyes:

Peed my pj's reading that ! ........so true. I saw one of those witches with her rear door opened ONTO a white LGT's side. She was climbing in and getting out multiple times loading her rolling living room-----and the point of her door was scratching the leggy up and down each time. When I yelled at her she rolled her eyes !

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

I see this Spec B quite often in the ;hd;fdksfabdshf;asdjfadbf;asdjkf. Has some ghey stickers on it. Figured one of the janitors owns it. :iam:

Uhhhh......am I the only one seeing a bunch of random letters in the above post? (Starting with ;hd;fdksfabds ,etc?)

Peed my pj's reading that ! ........so true. I saw one of those witches with her rear door opened ONTO a white LGT's side. She was climbing in and getting out multiple times loading her rolling living room-----and the point of her door was scratching the leggy up and down each time. When I yelled at her she rolled her eyes !

Some people are ignorant like that. I went to a wedding, I had parked at least 10 spots away from anyone else, and this asshole in a mini van pulls up next to me close, and the ****** who gets out the passenger side is old as shit and hits my door. I promptly cursed them out, and asked what the **** they were thinking. I was so angry I don't even remember what they said. I got out and checked, there was no ding, dent or scratch, so I let it slide for the sake of the wedding (it was the brides family) If there had been a mark there I would have probably hit him.

It was edited to mask the location ;)

Oh ! Smart ! (and I do the same thing.....park far away from everyone else. I tell my fiance its good exercize to walk so far :) )

Oh ! Smart ! (and I do the same thing.....park far away from everyone else. I tell my fiance its good exercize to walk so far :) )

Yea i work at a mall on the weekends and i gave up looking for a closer spot. I dont mind the walk anymore. Plus ill see cars that entered the parking lot before me still waiting for a good spot and im already walking in the doors.:lol: