LegacyGT.com

PHX Metro, AZ: I totaled my '07 Spec B: This is what's for sale:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have some nice stuff and I'm not trying to be rude, but some pricing is higher than or very close to brand new.

When I made the original post, I did my best to look up the lowest price I could find and then price everything accordingly because everything I'm selling is lightly used with low mileage. Unfortunately, I can't keep up with the ever fluctuating prices of amazon and some retailers (and their holiday sales), so if you see something you like and the price I have listed doesn't make sense, then I am totally open to offers. I'm trying to be as reasonable as I can without losing my butt on this stuff. I never intended to sell, but the accident forced my hand, so I'm trying to mitigate the damage as much as possible.

Edited by 2_Liter_Turbo

Interested in the calipers and rotors. Are they available? (Mostly asking about the calipers as they are not listed.)

Would you be willing to take out the rear door handles and ship them to Canada, postal code T6R 0W8?

PM'd again.

Once I am able to get the car in my garage (working hard to clear it out), I will be able to start the part out process guys. The car is sitting in mud on the side of my house at the moment, so I can't really do much with it. I'm only selling parts I have already removed for the time being (as detailed on page 1). Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
this is still available.?

Not yet, I will update once I get the partout started.

4@oem injectors and 4@oem coil packs?

Once I get the partout started, I will have an extra set of coil packs available, but the injectors will go with the engine itself.

Rear Spec B axles?

They will be going with the transmission swap.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'll buy just the oil pan if your willing to seperate. And awo buys the baffle.

Once I get the car taken apart for the partout, I will let you know!

• 2 weeks later...