LegacyGT.com

New Member (or return member) cannot post?

Dear Admin:

I have recently got back a Legacy and would like to return to this Legacy GT. Although I do not post replies or posts to the forum much due to my anticipation with Legacy (rather on OBS or Impreza).

Is that possible you can activate my account again? My id is LegacyOBS. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Dear Admin:

I have recently got back a Legacy and would like to return to this Legacy GT. Although I do not post replies or posts to the forum much due to my anticipation with Legacy (rather on OBS or Impreza).

Is that possible you can activate my account again? My id is LegacyOBS. Thanks.

You have PM.

For those who are having difficulty posting, is it in the Member Marketplace? As a new member with less than 30 days on site, and less than 15 posts, you can only view the MM, you can't create a thread, or post in those forums. Information about this in in the For Sale rules on the Home Page, and in the Announcement at the top of each MM forum on the site.

Otherwise, your settings are all correct for the other than private sections of the site.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 2 weeks later...
Dear admin,

Please activate my account, can't make any posts.

Thank you.

From site record settings you're activated.

Your post here indicates that your settings are working correctly.

How else may we help you?

If you are attempting to post in the Member Classified as a Newly Registered member, please understand that access to the MC requires site run time (min 30 days) and post count (min 15 posts) before the site's system grants you access.

That announcement is posted at the head of every MC sub-forum and in the FS rules on the Home Page.

Until you have reached the minimum days and posts threshold, you can see threads in the Member Classified, but you are unable to create threads, or post in another member's thread.

If you're posting in this thread, in this forum, then you are site registered and nothing further needs to be done for you to peruse and use the remaining portions of the public-facing side of the site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
STOP PM-ING ME PEOPLE!!!! I AM NOT A MOD!!!! :nono:

Banter gets deleted... my inbox fills up again... banter comes back it stops... goes away... you get the idea. :spin::rolleyes::lol:

Yup, people still don't read here. :iam:

What kills me though is NO ONE reads the sticky about how many posts they need. Don't PM me even I was a mod! :spin: Read the sticky in the classifieds! IT'S RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

If you are attempting to post in the Member Classified as a Newly Registered member, please understand that access to the MC requires site run time (min 30 days) and post count (min 15 posts) before the site's system grants you access.

That announcement is posted at the head of every MC sub-forum and in the FS rules on the Home Page.

Until you have reached the minimum days and posts threshold, you can see threads in the Member Classified, but you are unable to create threads, or post in another member's thread.

If you're posting in this thread, in this forum, then you are site registered and nothing further needs to be done for you to peruse and use the remaining portions of the public-facing side of the site.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• 7 months later...

have 04 sub legacy anniv….the problem is once car is warmed up ..when I go to restart

it dosent crank...wait 5,10,15 mins always turns over replaced batt, starter ,ig switch,

batt cables ,still have this problem annoying as hell..any insight folks?

• 2 months later...
New member here having issues posting, replying to posts, viewing pictures and sending PM's. It's a hit or miss and gives me a message of either I am trying to edit another members' post, or the admin took away my authority to post. Can an admin look into this for me?