LegacyGT.com

Cat-back Exhaust for my 03 legacy gt

kingrockett - you'll have to do some digging and perhaps be very patient. There were only a handful of manufacturers who made direct-fit exhausts for the USDM BE/BH chassis. The three that come to mind are (1) iON Performance and (2) Brullen and (3) Stromung. They offered direct bolt-on catback systems, with #1 & #2 offering full stainless, while #3 offered mild steel and stainless.

what i am about to tell you is only my opinion and I don't find many people that share the same idea i'm about to share but its always been my plan...

I hate loud cars, I'll leave it as simple as that and not get into it much.

I suggest looking into an exhaust cut out either right after your cats for max noise or right before your muffler for a nice post resonated sound. best part about the cutout is you can turn off that sweet hotboii rumble. so that way if you're on a road trip and your ears start to bleed or your head hurts you can instantly silence it. cops around, silence it. go rip some donuts late at night in a not so secluded place, silence it. Lots of benefits both ways, but one down side is that some if not most of them still leak a little creating a bit of noise (exhaust leak) from it.

Archived