LegacyGT.com

Michelin Pilot Super Sport

whiteout

I finally got a set of Michelin's for the wagon. It took Michelin 2 months to deliver the tires after I ordered them. Their customer service wasn't helpful. The lied about the delivery time. They seem fine. Haven't been pushed hard to date.

john

2005 Legacy GT

Michelin was the problem. All I did was state facts and relay my purchase experience. Conrad's was helpful and honest throughout and straight forward with me. Their Michelin rep initially told Conrad's that the tires were discontinued and I couldn't order them. I contacted Michelin since it is the only tire they recommend for the car and it was their current recommendation. Michelin called my home, said the tire was not discontinued and that they would be available in 2 weeks. I contacted the district manager at Conrad's and ordered the tires at the beginning of May 2015. Michelin delivered the tires 2 months later. Conrad's installed them promptly. Just thought folks on the list would like to know.

john

What size? Where are tires made?

It is quite possible that Michelin was not making particular size and current inventory was depleted. Misleading about availability date was not fair but I prefer to buy what is availble in stock (tire wise).

Krzys

They didn't tell me where they made the tires. As I said, it is the only tire Michelin recommends for the car. You can check their web site. I use the OE 17" wheels. I think the tire is a 215/45. The OE tire size.

Archived