LegacyGT.com

Magnaflow Exhaust discount

Noeladams

fyi exhaust is 555.00 shipped or cheaper for the legacy gt's I don't have the $$ to get one but figured i'd share the info.

The site performancepeddler.com is giving great deals on Magnaflow exhaust kits right now using coupon code 'audipipes' at checkout. I am not affiliated with these guys.

For reference, the kit I needed retails for over $1200 and their final price was $586 shipped. Some other kits are under $400 shipped.

Your 5 digit kit number can be gotten from magnaflow.com

magnaflow.com

And you can check pricing with the code with these steps:

Go to http://www.performancepeddler.com

On the left in the search box, enter your 5 digit kit number and add to cart.

Click the credit card checkout button

At the top, enter code: audipipes

Click submit

New discounted price should be displayed

Wow, good price. Will have to find a few sound clips of these.

Always liked Magnaflow of V8 trucks and cars. A friend said not to stick an american brand on the Legacy, only a Japanese brand. I am guessing his reason behind this might be fitment, surely he didn't think the american kit would make it sound too "rice" or maybe that's what he was implying. Buy a Japanese kit to make it sound more rice like, IDK.

Um, chance of a combo deal....mmm wait or buy, wait or buy. I might wait, not sure this is what I want.

Wow, good price. Will have to find a few sound clips of these.

Always liked Magnaflow of V8 trucks and cars. A friend said not to stick an american brand on the Legacy, only a Japanese brand. I am guessing his reason behind this might be fitment, surely he didn't think the american kit would make it sound too "rice" or maybe that's what he was implying. Buy a Japanese kit to make it sound more rice like, IDK.

Um, chance of a combo deal....mmm wait or buy, wait or buy. I might wait, not sure this is what I want.

search on here, you'll like it.... esp for the price

search on here, you'll like it.... esp for the price

IDK, if I do or not. So, far I have only made it to the 11th clip down on page one of this thread http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/exhaust-audio-video-clip-compilation-thread-102170.html.

Maybe, it's the catless DP but sounds pretty raspy and slight pop/crackle when letting off throttle....I would have thought Magnaflow would have had that deep throaty sound.However, I'm sure the recording and these $5 speakers do not do it justice either.

On a Stage 3 car (equivalent to a stage 2 STI) how much power is left on the table due to the 2.5" exhaust inlet?

Edit: Wow, the MSRP in Canada is $1200+, discounted price locally is $840. The guys at Performance Peddler quoted me $95 for shipping, so $640 total.

Great information,,,,,,555.10 was the discounted price they quoted me! I'm holding out for the FMS/catted DP combo due hopefully at the end of May!

i havent heard the FMS yet but it looks very similar to the magnaflow. any you tube vids of these CBE's?

Love mine, nice deep sound. It matches the car well, but does drone at 2k. Slight (possibly fictional) rumble on my 2011.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dR0SxPiwD4]YouTube - 2011 Subaru Legacy GT Magnaflow Catback exhaust 2010+[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmyy585K1bc]YouTube - 2011 Subaru Legacy GT Magnaflow Catback exhaust Inside car 2010+[/ame]

Damn...that is a sweet price. We are looking for a new minivan or I would pounce. Do you know how long the deal is going for? I hate how it is a 2.5" connection at DP but I suppose for $50 you could have a shop cut it and weld on a 3" flange?

[don't take away man points...I have two kids under 3]

+1 installed deep discount Magnaflow. Ran in to a small hiccup when I failed to realize the 3" tubing was designed to mate up to the stock 2.5" mid (duh, in hindsight). Other than that, the entire process was smooth as silk. Very pleased.

Nope, cut off the 2.5" taper and welded in a section of 3" with a new flange. I'll do a write it up in a bit here. Ben (sixspeedlegacy) and First Gear Garage really went above and beyond to make the install a success...

Very happy with the sound so far. Curious to see how the note changes as it breaks in.

I'm really thinking about one of theses... Or a bosal (spt 1.5).. They're priced around the same with the magnaflow being discounted, but I want a sound that matches my car, a mellow tone exhaust... Is the magnaflow really loud?

• 1 year later...

Is this deal still on?

I just picked up a 2013 2.5i and the single exhaust and the fact that the bumper already pre-cut for the second pipe is just killing me.

I tried to get the discounted price but it looked like it was full price and I didn't want their system to charge my Paypal account if I hit the confirm order button which appeared to be the last step even though I didn't type in my Paypal password.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong and it can still be had for under $550

Archived