LegacyGT.com

Official Graphite Grey Metallic Thread (2010)

Tide

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw this Legacy today at the Cinemark theater on Antioch. I've never seen it around before, so I'm not sure if they are on the forum. It's a 11' or 12' with a blacked out grill and Invidia axle back. Since it was debaged, I couldn't tell if is was a 2.5 or 3.6.

9efed55b9cfb8b5dca71b3b5dc5cafbd.jpg6f45cdedeccf7b4f157f813c0cb19d86.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Falcor

• 2 weeks later...
It is the one from the spoiler store. It took a few weeks to arrive, since they paint matched it for the car, but overall, install went fairly smooth for the most part. Only suggestion I would have for install is to mark your holes, then remove the trunk lid from the car. As for the third brake light wiring, the company has you drill a separate wiring hole to run the wires to one of the brakes, but, there is already wiring for a spoiler mounted third brake light in the trunk, which is what I used. Much, much cleaner look that way. I will get some more pics of it on here as soon as I can, currently having upload issues to the forum.

• 1 month later...

Looking good Delta.

I am heading your way in October to see some family in North York/Scarborough. I was thinking of driving but the 14+ hours drive isn't looking like fun, so that's a no go.

Outside of this forum, I've seen maybe 2 other 5th gen LGTs. It would be good to see another in the wild.

Looking good Delta.

I am heading your way in October to see some family in North York/Scarborough. I was thinking of driving but the 14+ hours drive isn't looking like fun, so that's a no go.

Outside of this forum, I've seen maybe 2 other 5th gen LGTs. It would be good to see another in the wild.

Yeah they are exceedingly rare... I have only ever seen 3 up in this area and even the older LGT's are quite rare to see too.

Lots of good chinese food to eat in North York / Scarborough lol, my area is pretty dismal in terms of eating choices.

Recommend any good ones? Chinese food in Georgia SUCKS bawls.

I went to a Chinese Jamaican spot years go. It was off of Victoria Park and Sheppard I think. By the bank on the corner (Either TD or CIBC). Friendships I think it was called.

Recommend any good ones? Chinese food in Georgia SUCKS bawls.

I went to a Chinese Jamaican spot years go. It was off of Victoria Park and Sheppard I think. By the bank on the corner (Either TD or CIBC). Friendships I think it was called.

Din Tai Fung in Markham, not too far, Michelin starred Dim Sum chain.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This is my 2011, what used to be 2.5i premium. So far I have added OEM leather seats, fog lights and wheels off other models. The headlights, spoiler and lip spoiler are aftermarket. There is much more planned for this in the very near future. Currently looking to order coilovers, 18" wheels, strut braces, sway bars, and will be doing a wrx brake swap at some point. I also have some body styling components off various year WRX and STI models that I will be adding on to the body. Car is currently the 6 speed manual but there is also an engine and drivetrain swap in the works, just not in the immediate future.

IMG_0532_zpspsptqcm2.thumb.jpg.d13286e15a80f479e77726ec70863c67.jpg

IMG_0534_zpswryyudly.thumb.jpg.5ec7abde11feb0ae56153b7eed927a40.jpg

IMG_0533_zpszz2q1l2w.thumb.jpg.4601a6c235eaa764d7ba1322a8422683.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Got a good wash in on the wheels and car after installing the primitive mid armor plate today.

Feal 441 coilovers

A5F9iKs.jpg

rdOpUVK.jpg

H&R springs / stock struts

dGVIFDT.jpg

What prompted the coilover purchase: high centered on some heavy snow = ripped under carriage protector. Hooray adjustable ride height!

5CWxbiy.jpg

Previous owner had plastidipped wheels, just wasn't a fan.

Ej5hles.jpg

Edited by Brianha42