LegacyGT.com

Turbo replacement

not without a lot of work. https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fa-headers-unicorn-280391.html

basically, the vf54 has a different flange and core than the others, so unless you're swapping in a lot of stuff, you can't just bolt on a wrx turbo. there's a company in russia that makes a header that you can use different turbos with, or you can have a shop build out a custom header, but there's no other stock turbos that are plug and play.

tomioka also makes a vf54 hybrid, and bnr supercars makes a couple hybrids that you can use as well...in fact FabSX has one for sale in the classifieds right now.

not without a lot of work. https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fa-headers-unicorn-280391.html

basically, the vf54 has a different flange and core than the others, so unless you're swapping in a lot of stuff, you can't just bolt on a wrx turbo. there's a company in russia that makes a header that you can use different turbos with, or you can have a shop build out a custom header, but there's no other stock turbos that are plug and play.

tomioka also makes a vf54 hybrid, and bnr supercars makes a couple hybrids that you can use as well...in fact FabSX has one for sale in the classifieds right now.

Thanks for the insight...can you inform me of what WRX Turbo can bolt on to the BM9 legacy???

Thanks for the headsup...can you kindly inform me of what WRX Turbo fits on the BM9???

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, what do you all think about the new Garrett T25-550 Turbo. It's small and has a wide power range. I'm thinking of getting one for my BM9 legacy. I know, there will be a lot of fabrication to be done...but I believe it should work great in the car.

What's your thoughts???

I'm looking for 300 to over 300HP once the vehicle can handle it.
The g25-550 is a great turbo and the numbers you are aiming for definitely work with that turbo in fact efficiency is dead on around 31lbs per minute. Just keep in mind that your low end power would suffer a bit. It is a expensive turbo and on other platforms it is making great power.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk