LegacyGT.com

how do you like your weathertech mats? esp. versus OEM

Well worth the money, for $60...hey tell me where and I'll buy them for my wagon.

My Spec has them and the GF's Escape has them too.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• Moderators

I definitely think they're worth $60. Especially if you can get $20 or $30 for your OEM ones...I like that they are built more like "bowls", you could dump a gallon of liquid in there with a problem I would think.

My only complaint is that when I first got 'em they were slippery as hell, but I don't notice that anymore. It may have been due to what the PO used to clean them.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Mega Users

ya my sisters were like $250 for the set in her Jeep. $60 is a steal.

I personally like carpet, especially in the summertime with barefeet. My carpet is trashed, but I don't mind. I put the rubber mats in during the winter.

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

The wagon only has the floor mats, I remove them in the summer. I really need to vacuum the car more...

The rug looks good for its age...

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Do you mean the Weathertech "regular" floor mats, or the floor liners, which are like a tray?

If the mats, $60 is a decent deal. If the liners, $60 is a fantastic price and you should buy them. I'm sure you can sell them for profit if you don't want to keep them for yourself.

I love my weathertech floor liners, can't comment on the weathertech all-weather mats.

I agree with what lucid said. Is it the liners or the mats that you can get? If it's the mats like you mention, is it $60 for all 4? $60 is decent for all 4 mats, but IMO the liners are the way to go.

I love my floor liners too. I'm really rough on floor mats, and I actually wore through the mats and the carpet underneath in my altima. After I wore through my subaru all weathers the weathertechs seemed to be the way to go. I got mine in June and there doesnt seem to be any wear so far.

ohh good call guys it might just be the mats. I'll have to ask. I'll probably stick with the OEM if it's not the liners (probably not, this guy's asking close to MSRP on what he's selling)

Which reminds me, he also wants $110 for a defrost vent pod and a 52mm auto meter mech boost gauge. Sounds a little high to me right?

My wagon came with Weathertech liners but I just got the Subaru accessory all weather black rubber mats today and so far I'm digging them quite a bit more(for my personal every day use)

The new mats look good, much better than the WT liners I think.

If I worked construction or something, I'd daily them, but for now I'll save em for the when it snows.

Self proclaimed PNW Craiglist find of the day Champion, April 2014.

oem all weather mats are nice for a month. i wore a huge hole into mine in less than a year. i would go for it mang

After two oem sets, I went with Weathertech mats. I bought the fronts only, and kept oem rear mats because the back seat is rarely used. My recall is the front mats went for around $60. If you're getting all 4, jump on it!

I got the regular WeatherTech floormats for my car for about $60 IIRC. They're well worth the money and offer a better fit than OEM. I shake them out about once a month and am constantly amazed at how clean the carpet below is, especially during muddy/snowy months

Archived