LegacyGT.com

I'm ooking for a used straight up pipe and catted down pipe.

Are you looking for stock or aftermarket? I have a full Invidia turbo back (catted down pipe and Q300 cat back) that is out of the car as well as a stock downpipe and a coated grimspeed up pipe (I think it was GS) that is still in my totaled 07 that I haven't had a chance to start pulling apart yet. How soon do you need these?

Are you looking for stock or aftermarket? I have a full Invidia turbo back (catted down pipe and Q300 cat back) that is out of the car as well as a stock downpipe and a coated grimspeed up pipe (I think it was GS) that is still in my totaled 07 that I haven't had a chance to start pulling apart yet. How soon do you need these?

I'm all set now. Came into sum funds and ordered the Invidia catted j pipe. Is the y pipe also Invidia? Might be interested in that.

I'm all set now. Came into sum funds and ordered the Invidia catted j pipe. Is the y pipe also Invidia? Might be interested in that.

A J pipe is for the newer FA20 engines. Make sure you ordered the correct downpipe for the EJ series engines. If by y pipe you mean the split before the mufflers on the cat back exhaust, then yes, the Invidia Q300 is the midpipe, y and mufflers.

It's for my car... Sorry thought the dp was also called a J pipe. It's an catted dp. How much do you want for the mid pipe?
You'll need the entire catback for the invidia as the midpipe does not bolt up to stock location mufflers.

This thread is making my brain hurt.

Any catted or catless dp will mate with the stock midpipe, there will be an exhaust leak that you can try to remedy using the grimmspeed aftermarket 3"dp to Stock Catback adapter.

Brought to you by Pfizer

I have bought the GS adapter but I also ran the set up for years without it and just used a GS 2X gasket and red RTV.

I also still use the red RTV on the muffler gaskets, makes them reusable.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I have bought the GS adapter but I also ran the set up for years without it and just used a GS 2X gasket and red RTV.

I also still use the red RTV on the muffler gaskets, makes them reusable.

I'm rolling with the grimmspeed adapter, and a corresponding blatant exhaust leak.

Shrug.

Brought to you by Pfizer

Archived